• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

starting a rc store

Status
Not open for further replies.

black53

Bluelighter
So there is no rc vendor in my country and I began to wonder how one generally starts this kind of business.

I'm guessing you have to research the legal aspects, and keep current on any new changes to laws.

Find labs (or buy from large scale vendors) to synth the chems for you. You can also do that in house if you're big enough or making something rarer.

Find other labs and run independent tests on your chems. If also selling pellets, have that tested as well (you don't want to be a shitty vendor)

The standard web shop stuff (you may have a problem with certain payment processors)

Make your shop know, but don't be to blatant on the fact you're selling legal drugs.

Basically if I'm missing some important part especially regarding assuring customer saftey, good service things like that that aren't dependent on national laws.

I don't really know the answer to your question, but make sure there's an actual market for your intended products on your country before you go "all in." Perhaps there's no rc vendors because there's no demand for rcs?

Make sure you know your product inside-out and know your clientele very well. It's rare for s business to be successful from the get-go. Start out small, then ask your consumers for feedback. Especially in this day and age when companies are very interactive with customers (think of all the companies with facebook pages), it's vital to ask people what they want.

Sorry I can't help. Maybe if you name your country I can do some research for you?

Thanks, I'll explain how I came to the idea.

I posted a list of various rcs on one of our local forums (non drug related) asking people which they would like to or already have tried.
Half of them sent pms asking to buy this or that.

Unfortunately I checked the legal part a little and it's not good, first your staff has to be certified to work with the chems being sold and second customs can sieze even legal chems being imported (officially because they classify it as a health hazard).

Well you have made a good start so far with this thread :)

the fact you're selling legal drugs.

Sorry I'm late to this thread. I imagine that becoming an RC or research chemical vendor is quite illegal regardless of the (il)legality of the chemicals you are selling.

Based on the Harm Reduction section of the E&C Forum Guidelines, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.