• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Starting 8mg Subutex To get off 30 mg Oxycodone - Please Help

bruceleecalhoun

Greenlighter
Started subutex today after being on roxi 30 mg IR's for two years. I took 2mg of subutext 17 hours after last opiate dose (last 3 opiate doses have been dilaudid 8mg haven't had roxis since Sunday it's Wednesday). Symptoms are as of now: fever, constant bathroom use, feel like I have the flu. A Normal day would be me waking up at 6am I take 30mg roxi 5mg snorted 30 min after, clonidine 0.1mg and 25mg metoprolol at 9am, Adderall 30mg at 10am. At 2pm I take 1mg xanax, 7pm I take 30 mg roxy, 9 pm I take the clonidine and metoprolol, then 11 pm I take a 1mg xanax before bed. This is strictly followed everyday like clockwork. I feel great other than the financial burden I'm causing my family. I have access to 8mg subutex and xanax clonidine and metoprolol all of which I will not be quitting as these are needed for other issues. I plan on using as little subutex as possible for as short of time as possible due to my fear of getting hooked on subutex and also worry about breathing issues while taking subutex. Any responses on how much I should continue taking of the subutex in the following days while taking my xanax would be a great help! I've already missed a day of work I can't miss any more, I can either quit now or respond to the text message on my phone and return to the life I've been living. I want help I just need some advice.