• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Started a drug experience podcast

kratomfan

Greenlighter
Not sure if this is ok to post here. I am a 40 year male. I have my fair share of experiences with drugs. I love listening to drug stories at night in bed. The one thing that always gets to me is the quality of the podcasts. It's usually one guy just telling his/her story with a little bit of reverb. Being an audiophile, I feel like it needs a little bit more production to make it pleasant to listen to and to really draw you in. Like as if you're experiencing it as well.

With that said, I've been recording my own music for a long time and decided to combine both of my loves. Drugs and Audio. I created a podcast that tells drug stories but with, hopefully, more interesting and immersive audio. It's meant to be heard on headphones.

The first podcast is a story from a friend of mine about Ketamine and I just did one for Datura yesterday that's also on my channel now. I plan on doing one a week from now on.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

LINK for ketamine

LINK for Datura

On youtube only for now...

If any of you guys want me to share one of your stories on my new podcast, please let me know.

Thanks and I hope this is allowed in here.