• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Stamp Bags vs Caps

iLoveBags413

Greenlighter
Ok so I'm going to keep this short and simple. I have done bags and I have done caps. I only do caps when I'm in states that don't have bags and most of the time if that's the case I just don't do dope. (Which is a big deal because I love dope) In my experience stamp bags are way more potent and cheaper. I would like to hear other peoples input on the matter.

Out of curiosity could someone explain what a stamp is and what a bean is, and how much they usually weigh? I usually buy #3 brown in grams so I have no clue.

"stamp bags" is east coast powder lingo. one bag is supposed to be 0.1g. usually sold by the "bundle", which is supposed to be 1.0

these days unless you got a good hookup weight it slashed... at least theres no bad ECP

I think caps are a Baltimore and outlying areas thing, and are typically the packaging for scramble, or low quality extremely cut dope. Stamp bags are big in the northeast, ie NY, NJ, CT, etc., and can range from incredible quality to junk.

-CTdopeLove

I'm from MA and we get fire stamps. I recently moved to Baltimore and been coppin shitty caps of dope. I guess they call it scramble here but let's just call it what it is... Shitty dope. Does Baltimore have bags? Or any good dope?

"stamp bags" is east coast powder lingo. one bag is supposed to be 0.1g. usually sold by the "bundle", which is supposed to be 1.0

these days unless you got a good hookup weight it slashed... at least theres no bad ECP
Thanks. Anyone know what a bean is? I'm in the heroin-capital of the Midwest and people buy in beans here.

Why make up nicknames for cut dope? Lol so we know it's cut? So stupid. If you gonna cut my dope don't tell me lol

I'm from MA and we get fire stamps. I recently moved to Baltimore and been coppin shitty caps of dope. I guess they call it scramble here but let's just call it what it is... Shitty dope. Does Baltimore have bags? Or any good dope?

Your direct experiences dont speak for the state/city. I am not doubting that YOU get fire dope but to say WE makes it sound like the people from rural MA all get good dope and i can promise you once a day there is someone pissed off in your state about getting bunk/garbage dope. So what happened was you went to B'more and found out you were the 1 person pissed off they got shitty/garbage dope.

Just saying one set of experiences doesnt speak for everyone in state or even the group. For instance I would buy dope with my brother it was his connect so he got dope dirt cheap but i got it for a slightly below market value. Neither of us complained but he got "dirt cheap dope" and i got "below standard pricing" even though we were both in the car i just make it a point to not complain about a good thing so he can take the 5 dollars extra a bun i still was getting it at less then market value. Not trying to be rude or anything just explaining the situation :)

I'm from what you would call rural mass, Western mass. Everyone knows to go to Springfield, Holyoke, to get dope and I have never gotten such crap. I've gotten caps on many occasions and it never has compared to bundles. I understand that is impossible that all caps suck but from my experience the ratio of good to bad bags is much closers to the good side. Maybe I just expected western Baltimore city to have a more legit open air market like from where I'm from.

P.s. this isn't my first rodeo

Omw ma to pick up a pack of dope. For yall who don't know what that is its 10 bundles. Bring some back to Baltimore so I don't have to deal with some bullshit caps. So excited!

Yea in western mass we call it a pack or a sleeve. It's called a sleeve because the 10 bundles are packaged in a piece of newspaper or magazine in a long sleeve like fashion haha. A finger in easter mass is a 10 gram stick of dope in a bag. Eastern mass doesn't have wax paper