• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

staccato

oh, man.
this hit home....
dont mind sayin it brought a tear. cause it did.
beautiful and real, ime

yeah, well what she said is on spot imo..
these few words were a full length "movie" that played in my head in a second or two.
i honestly love it.

mind if i entertain some kind of "script for screen" type writing that would only be for my entertainment and would def/of course be shared with you? it may never happen but i do have an imagination born of life and words sometimes evoke story-board-esque pictures somewhere and this is something i have grown accustomed to. talk about seeing around a curve? lol
not meant to word bomb your thread. i do not write so much anymore (in the last 10 years or so)... "taking care" leaves less time for such indulgences. i have thought about this post a few times since my last visit here.

always

yeah, well what she said is on spot imo..
these few words were a full length "movie" that played in my head in a second or two.
i honestly love it.

mind if i entertain some kind of "script for screen" type writing that would only be for my entertainment and would def/of course be shared with you? it may never happen but i do have an imagination born of life and words sometimes evoke story-board-esque pictures somewhere and this is something i have grown accustomed to. talk about seeing around a curve? lol
not meant to word bomb your thread. i do not write so much anymore (in the last 10 years or so)... "taking care" leaves less time for such indulgences. i have thought about this post a few times since my last visit here.

always
No, I don't mind that at all @6am-64-14m ! :)

I love this. It is complete and utter perfection in the art of being succinct and pithy.