• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

St Louis/St Louis County

just moved back to St. Louis county after living up in the northeast (Philly) for a few years. forgot how annoying the scene is here especially after being spoiled with Kensington...anyone else from the area on here?

I was in the area for a little bit recently. There seems to be a shitload of Methamphetamine. I was in a small town for a large part of my time there and Meth was king, but I never really looked into "the scene" any more than what I saw and heard in passing. Hung out with a girl while I was there, more or less described the scene as consisting of Meth. That's not saying much though, Meth is huge in my neck of the woods now too.

How many people in the Lou use Ice? I have barely meet anyone in STL that do anything other than H, Fenny, Xans, Etc.
Most everyone is on fenny now. In the city & stl county it’s crack & fenny and fake bars and outer counties like Franklin & st Charles & Jefferson county have meth and mayyyybe real h

What's up?! I'm new to the area and looking for people with common interests. What does everyone dabble in? Ice, cannabis, micro-dosed MDMA, shrooms occasionally, opiates (when i can get them), and a nightly xan.