• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

SS MDMA Help

Bluelight1995

Greenlighter
First time candyflippin took to much mdma my fucking dumbass, possibly took 300mg around 11est. Alright well i had a scare, pretty sure it was serotonion syndrome. Im pretty relaxed now except intervals where it can bit overwhelming. Im drinking orange juice, no gatorade or anything in the fridge but arizona tea. Taking deep breathes, feeling ok i feel pretty good, better. Any other good tips going forward?

if you had actual serotonin toxicity / MDMA overdose you'd probably be on your way to the hospital. I think the experience was/is just overwhelming. just ride it out. :)

if you had actual serotonin toxicity / MDMA overdose you'd probably be on your way to the hospital. I think the experience was/is just overwhelming. just ride it out. :)

I had MXE Wednesday, if that was still in my body that probably fucked me good huh? If not I think it was water toxicity. I was just find with the mdma + lsd rollin hardddd probably dancing a bit overboard and drinkin to much, chest got tight stop moving and started expearincing same shit I read on SS symptoms.

I don't think that the MXE mid-weed would have interfered at all. also, MXE is an SRI (serotonin reuptake inhibitor) which don't necessarily interact badly with releasers (as opposed to MAO inhibitors). water toxicity is also very unlikely.

you most probably got overwhelmed and panicked. 300mg of MDMA is an extremely hefty amount and you also were on LSD....

how are you now?

^
Bagseed is right I think

Serotonin syndrome is a very severe, acute and debilitating affliction. Read this to get an idea of what it's like (MDMA and an MAOI mixed). Note the convulsions, blackouts, loss of motor function and extreme state of confusion. 300mg is a way too high dose to be candy-flipping on obviously, but serotonin syndrome is a whole different ballgame than just a slight overdose

Honestly it sounds like anxiety to me. You definitely didn't experience serotonin syndrome or you'd be in hospital. The very fact you're worrying about SS is a sign of anxiety itself instead of a sign of SS.

I agree with the other posters. You took large doses of synergistic drugs and became completely overwhelmed to the point of severe anxiety. Anxiety causes all rational thoughts to go and instead causes repetitive, overthinking negative thoughts. Such as 'Oh shit, I think I'm experiencing SS right now. My heart rate is flying, I'm overheating, am I going to die?'

Any other good tips going forward?

Recognise that the thoughts you're experiencing are just drug-induced anxiety and that they will go as you sober up.

'Oh shit, I think I'm experiencing SS right now. My heart rate is flying, I'm overheating, am I going to die?'

lsd can easily do this, even when you're physically perfectly fine (with a completely normal heart rate) and when you haven't taken any other chemicals.

lsd can easily do this, even when you're physically perfectly fine (with a completely normal heart rate) and when you haven't taken any other chemicals.

And it's that very reason that dabbling into psychedelics scares the fuck out of me.

And it's that very reason that dabbling into psychedelics scares the fuck out of me.

you're not alone. my san pedros have grown meters upon meters and i haven't tasted any of them yet (i'm not sure i ever will) ;)