L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Squirting

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Okay so we all know now that some or most woman can squirt but what is it really, from my research it is involuntary urination mixed with a few other chemicals. Am i right or is there more to this. But if it is just her urinating over you then is it really that fun and do woman actually orgasm (not cum) during this process. Sorry if this is a bit of a sensitive or even vulgar subject but it has fascinated me for a while now.

wasnt pure urine in my experience, but there this gland i forget name, skeens , oh i forget, you can make this one frantic move and make a female pee, but some just have this lil gush of come , one lady really squirted alot and often i swear in the morn when changing sheets few times def wasnt full on urine no pee stains or smell, i only squirted once and yeah wasnt pee pee and i came my brains out

Last edited:
It’s not exactly like urine in my experience, it’s like urine but cleaner. Hard to describe, no smell or much taste. I got it right in the face once so I know lol.

It’s an orgasm but I get the impression it’s kind of similar to how a guys orgasm varies based on how it’s done. What I mean… (And I’m a guy obviously.). When getting a handjob the orgasm from rubbing the head it can be overly intense and almost uncomfortable yet still good, whereas if from stroking it’s more comfortable. I get the impression an orgasm that involves squirting is more like the former, an orgasm but almost too intense in sensation where you want to push away. In the end though I’m just judging by what I see.

-GC

as a female squirter can i point out that, despite having seen many claims to the contrary, i don't think it can be pee. exhibit a) i can do this and need to go for a wee straight after so clearly it doesn't empty my bladder b) smell is different c) sorry to be graphic but i don't think you can physically gush that much through your pee hole, the mechanics are just different.

Yeah I've only been with maybe half a dozen female squirters out of the 20-odd lucky few 🤠 but I agree with @chinup that is isn't just normal piss.

It's very different tasting (yes tasted both 😳). And seems to come in pulsations and is clear.

Just my 2p

From my understanding, it is mostly urine. But I will disqualify myself as an expert on the matter given my lack of female genitalia.
Good, sit the fuck down and let @chinup be the resident expert. :honk::udhonk:

I’ll share that when my wife cums and things get wetter she will also pee after. Also, it smells different. I’ve been married a decade. I know what my wife’s pee smells like. It isn’t pee. If she wanted to pee on me during sex I would be willing to have that conversation.

Wow. Coming at me like a barking spider? :spray:

Nature and origin of "squirting..."

"The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists."

Differential diagnostics of female "sexual" fluids...

"Squirting (SQ) is defined as the orgasmic transurethral expulsion of tenths of milliliters of a form of urine containing various concentrations of urea, creatinine, and uric acid."