• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Squirting to nose with needle-less syringe please help me

noctrnaldrm

Greenlighter
Guys, I am tired of throat hit(drip) while snorting Methylphenidate(ritalin IR) powder. I read all guides to snort perfectly, applied all of them, I tried millions of position, changed snorter(even silver one), sniffed hard, mediocrely or light, but the extreme drip is inevitable for me(not natural drip just extreme amount!). I think my nose's design can't handle snorting, I don't know any reasonable reason except for this. But I have recently read a method again, it says: "dissolve your drug in warm water, pull extraction to needle-less syringe, lean your head back and squirt to your nose."

I think the water should be less for noses than plugging because noses' membranes are smaller than anal membrane and I also think it can leak to throat again with much amount of water.
but I still don't know exact mL for a nostril, please enlighten me.

0.5ml per nostril should be ok.

Tilt your head to the opposite side of the nostril you're squirting the solution in, not backwards.
So if squirting in the right one, tilt to your left.
Squirt slowly and gradually.
While you are squirting, inhale and at the same time rapidly squeeze your nose close with index and thumb and let it open again.
This will turn the solution in a mist and it will spread evenly inside your nose.
This will reduce the chances of the liquid dripping in your throat.

I have done this with different drugs and it definitely makes the drips easier given its dissolved in water. When I used to snort suboxone strips I always used water, because you sort of have to, but I would just put it on a spoon and use maybe 5 drops of water and then tilt the spoon into my nose and snort it.

Another option would be plugging it, anally. You would get more out of the ritalin but I'm not sure I'd suggest plugging long term given the potential side effects I'm sure are associated with it.

guys, I found the problem. It was about crashing. The thinner powder, the higher possibility of throat hitting for me. I crushed mediocrely so I didn't get that hit. All stuck to my mucus membrane. Phobos, I tried your method but I failed to squirt it, leaked out from my nose despite applying all thing you said. OpiateKiller, I tried plugging Ritalin but it was like another drug and created a recreational feeling which is forbidden for me because I use this drug for only study purposes like and to be concentrated on my job. I'd rather go on snorting.

Ahahaha , felt TOO good, did it? I definitely get it if study is the desired result. I'd imagine that duration would be a problem with methylphenidate but my experience is limited to a handful mainly IV experience. Except for concerta but the duration on that would be only from oral, correct?

could you use one of the nasal spray bottles? not really the medicated ones but the kind with ocean or saline solution in them. they come apart pretty easy.