• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Squirter dont squirt

I am completely aware she might find it unattractive, but dont really care atm. I am a very secure person except for this area, believe it or not. Dont got any problems with girls, they like my looks and i give the best face, no lie.

I am completely aware she might find it unattractive, but dont really care atm. I am a very secure person except for this area, believe it or not. Dont got any problems with girls, they like my looks and i give the best face, no lie.

so you dont care so much about her enjoying sex as you do your own vain desire to get pissed on?

whats ''this area''??

squirting? - what a weird thing to be your achillie's heel

penis size? - more undestandably but futile, really

Oh no. Trust me i love pleasing my girl when im with her. I've always been a considerate lover, honestly. I always eat the girl out till she comes, its my forte. The ones ive been with will tell you the same. I love eating pussy tho, turns me on, hell ill rim her too if it feels right.

My area would be my penis which ive always had a problem with, girls always seemed to like it more when i ate them out then intercourse.

Dnow if you read all, but it was just the build up, said she was a squirter, did it with others, said she had a good feeling about me giving that to her. So we've met a few times and according to her we did everything right just didnt comw any liquid out. And me ofc, think its my dick size. Ive also been called small so its an issue i have, so this just kinda confirmed it for me. Get it?

And im kind of a freak so if she feels amazing pissing on me i dont give a fuck ;)

Spendon,
I think you are just fine.
Please don't worry yourself too much.
Just be confident and enjoy yourself. :p

Yeah, even if she can't squirt on you, it will be easier to pee on you. Also, maybe if she's popping a squat outside, you can have fun with that too. (not #2... unless you are German)