• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Spot test questions.. need some answers quick.

RowdyMic

Bluelighter
Gowing up, tired of not knowing what I’m taking since I’m a little older and have no good friends or connections besides younger people and I feel I can’t trust em for shit. Looked up online to answer this question but couldn’t find any. I’m about to get a ketamine spot kit test kit from bunk police. I’m pretty sure they can check for them all except for LSD. It comes with 4 different tests. It comes with:
Mecke
Liebermann
Froehde
Mandelin
Can any of these tests kits be able to show these drugs? (Ketamine, LSD, Coccaine, Methamphetamine and MDMA?) I know for LSD you’re usually supposed to use the Ehrlich test but rather not have to buy another bottle. Some charts say yes, others don’t.
Also Can I use any kind of chart if I use the same test for it if just not use bunk polices chart? The bunkpolice one looks so confusing but I guess if I really looked at I could understand it. If you have any tips or better charts/ test kits my ears are open please feel free to help a dude out! Thanks.

T
I was looking at this chart and it seems to be the correct colors for each test.. only thing is in all 4 of these tests lsd liquid changes color just not lad blotter. It says on one of the tests that it comes up the same color as mescaline, so I guess I could use that or this?
hanks. I think there is one test off in what color lsd should be. I found a good chart but I’m prob just going to spend the 20$ on a bottle of ERLEICH test bc it seems to be the most acuate for lsd popping purple. Thanks for the heads up. Know any places that are better than bunk police?

I just went with a domestic vendor here so it’d arrive faster. I’m not sure where bunk police is located but I believe Reddit has a list of vendors for the various country’s too