• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Sports Radio- Do you listen to it? Which ones do you prefer?

Two_in_the_pink

Bluelight Crew
I have the espn app, and I listen to espn radio live, as well as alot of podcasts. Of course there's Mike&Mike, but I like the Dan LeBatard show too. The Right Time w/ Bomani Jones is pretty good too imo.

When I had siriusXM, I listened to Farrell. He's pretty badass, not sure if he's still there or not.

WFAN. Being from Jersey its what we got. Listen to all but not as much since my commute is less than 10 mins.

Farrell is the guy with scratchy voice?

I actually prefer talk radio for my morning work commute, I switch between ESPN & non-sports related local "morning zoo" guys

which usually means I catch a lil bit of M&M every AM - they're pretty alright in that completely inoffensive way

I'm surprised ya like Dan Lebatard, IIRC he used to be in the AM slot directly after M&M? it's rather funny, this Ohio market hated Lebatard so much that our local affiliate 86'd him from the lineup. I thought he was annoying, nothing too offensive, but dear god his Dad was an annoying idiot. why even have him on??

I actually don't care for LeBatard himself, it's the show I like. Stugotz is fairly amuzing, and I like that Dan reads all the hate mail directed toward himself. It's a sort of respite from all the serious sports talk I suppose.

Funny when Dan got suspended for putting like 6 of these billboards up in akron :

6a00e009948dcd883301a3fd41a223970b_medium.png

Yep.

I listen too the Paul finebaum show daily on the radio, and if I'm at home I'll watch it on the SEC network.. The show built off callers giving there 2 cents on anything sport related, but mainly SEC football.. War Eagle Paul!!!

WFAN. Being from Jersey its what we got. Listen to all but not as much since my commute is less than 10 mins.

This
often have it playing in the background
especially on overnights
I call mark malusis at night in particular
last time he hung up on me for basically advocating steroids and talking about babe Ruth injecting sheep testicle extracts