View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Spore Syringes 💉

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I need to get some more but I felt the last ones I got were weak. Plus I got pre sterilized rye or whatever I forgot it was. So I just injected but I think I used too much. Does anyone know the legitimacy of spore syringe sites

I need to get some more but I felt the last ones I got were weak. Plus I got pre sterilized rye or whatever I forgot it was. So I just injected but I think I used too much. Does anyone know the legitimacy of spore syringe sites

Depends where you're from. Some places allow you to buy spore syringes online, legally that is, and there's many other *forums* that partner with legit spore syringe vendors. If you search enough you could find them, it's just up to where you live.

if youre in the us Sporeworks is good. freespores suposedly gives free spores if in the order you type FREESPORES. But they take forever to send you the paypal link. you can be 2 months waiting. which back tracks your projects.

order Penis Envy. they are the strongest. 1g of penis envy is like 2g of any other shroom, plus they are totally different, they are spongey and taste and chew better.

thats all♡

Spore works. Huatlahs tubbed from brf quarts mycelium to 50/50 coco horseshit monos. Whips envies 2to 1
for potency, flushes and contams.
2.5 gm @ 230 lbs. Great ride

if youre in the us Sporeworks is good. freespores suposedly gives free spores if in the order you type FREESPORES. But they take forever to send you the paypal link. you can be 2 months waiting. which back tracks your projects.

order Penis Envy. they are the strongest. 1g of penis envy is like 2g of any other shroom, plus they are totally different, they are spongey and taste and chew better.

thats all♡
Yeah I got from spore works before and it all started out well but I left them unattended at my girls and idk what happened. I believe I listened to dumbasses on reddit saying I’m buying diluted spores and that I need to use the whole syringe. What type would you suggest for someone who’s done it but not in 10 years honestly all I want is enough to microdose. Trip once or twice a year and enough to get sporeprints myself. What would you get though. I have bad anxiety and things I need to address a self hate/guilt complex over things I’ve said and done to others under the influence and I really don’t need that brought up right now. All has been forgiven with said people but I still hate myself for it. Stealing and what not from grandparents. Etc etc. ambien is a helluva drug. I digress I’m ranting my oxy kicked in. You seem knowledgeable so comment or pm me I’d like to find a good fit for me

I ended up just getting 4 pack golden teachers so 150 dollars later including pre sterilized rye I’ll be starting sometime next month. Yayyh

I ended up just getting 4 pack golden teachers so 150 dollars later including pre sterilized rye I’ll be starting sometime next month. Yayyh

Ok sounds really good!

When you finish harvesting and drying, I've found crushing the shrooms and putting them in gel caps at 0.5mg (half a gram per pill) is fun, one, or perhaps two caps, get the microdosing job done.

As for the former post, I feel your pain, I'm a real fuck up too...but ahg!! We just gotta quit the drugs, it immedietly all starts getting better. If we dont change, nothing changes.

For guilt please listen to this at bedtime

Yep one trusted first tried them apparently FBI confiscated them with the growing kit apparently it was ordering them together that set off some alarm however recent experience says Idk what happened I shipped them to a kid in high school's house I had to take his word for it though he wouldn't know what to do with it no reason not to hand it over anyways they been around for over two decades based in the midwest or around there cannot name them even though it is 100% legal for mycology research will still say hush just got a random on sale PF Redspore syringe kinda concerned about the paralysis info

Bout to pay cash for the inoculation bag (millet) they stock it local from this Maine mushroom company at a local grow store but gotta use the card for some horse manure from Northern Maine

The Shroomery forum endorses legit spore sources probably better info there best of luck you will find it if you don't quit

Ive tried those pre sterilised bags - they never work, just colonise a bit then die. Really sucks throwing them in the bin knowing what they cost.

First time I did it I bought 6 of those wanky rye bags and 2 spore syringes. I got about an inch of white in each bag.

Last edited:
I'm glad I read these posts. I'm really thinking about getting into this. Psychs really fucked with me though. Every time I've tripped in the past man I have had some bad experiences...didn't know about the accessibility of all different types.
Time for some deep researching.