• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Spice K2 withdrawal tips?

Patch4525

Greenlighter
SWIM needs any remedies for kicking synthetic marijuana. SWIM is vaping it so he cant ease off of the synthetic and onto regular marijuana as easily by mixing in the flower. SWIM mostly needs remedies for the overwhelming motion sickness, nausea, and sweats.

SWIM detoxed once before off of the smokeable kind and it was the worst month of his life. Lost 50 lbs. It wasnt good. Started vaping it recently by accident after years off it. He's at the point now where if he doesn't hit it every 15 mins, he becomes so nauseated that it's debilitating. There's no info on this shit online and swim hasnt heard anything helpful by word of mouth. Pleasr help.

Interesting...any idea which synthetic cannabinoid you are consuming?

My recommendation would be diphenhydramine, regular cannabis and perhaps black seed oil.

How much were you consuming?

Like stated above it matters a lot knowing what chemical you were consuming, or at least the brand name.

Weaning off with real cannabis sounds like a good tip.

Is this the vape what makes people gouch out not the shit on streets with nail varnish sprayed with amphetamine and various cannabinoids.
I tried the vape stuff once and I enjoyed it but was too scared of having a bad trip as when I tried spice holy shit I was screaming wtf is rhisssss

Ketamine will help the WDs but as you already know, you're in for a rough ride. Good luck

Interesting...any idea which synthetic cannabinoid you are consuming?

My recommendation would be diphenhydramine, regular cannabis and perhaps black seed oil.

How much were you consuming?
No way of knowing since its a vape. Its not gonna be as bad as when i kicked the herb k2 I dont think. I got it at a gas station months back didnt know what it was and smoked on and off but I guess k2 does me real bad cuz over the course of one week ive picked up the vape again, started getting sick when I was sober, skyrocketed my tolerance, and now im hitting it every 15 mins nonstop to not feel awful. Its a vape juice called daze.

Ketamine will help the WDs but as you already know, you're in for a rough ride. Good luck
K for real? Ive actually never really done it. Onw of the few things I havent tried i guess haha it's just never around where im at

Thats interesting that it would help?
Well it worked wonders for me when I was withdrawing from a HEAVY benzo addiction.
It has also worked wonders for a LOT of my friends coming off opiates/methadone - some of them swear if they'd never had K they would still be on H.
I've heard it can really help alcohol withdrawals too and stop alcoholism, studies being done still this day.
I'd put money on it helping spice withdrawals...

Be careful though it's a whole other demon if abused.

I didnt know they even sold K2 spice these days...

Detoxing of a full agonist synthetic cannabinoid is no joke. The withdrawal can be severe. In a funny way, in this case, regular marijuana (a partial agonist) would sort of function like kratom (also a partial agonist) does for relieving withdrawal caused by full agonist opiate. Like kratom for treating heroin withdrawal, it will help but not completely stop the withdrawal.

Synthetic cannabinoids is to marijuana what oxycodone is to kratom.

The crazy thing about synthetic cannabinoids is that they are full agonists whereas marijuana is a partial agonist. This means that with these synthetic cannabinoids the more you smoke the higher you get, and unlike marijuana, you can fatally OD on synthetic cannabinoids. Kratom is similar to marijuana in that you can't fatally OD because as a partial agonist, there is a dose where it essentially stops working -- it plateaus. For instance if you somehow smoke a half an ounce of weed it probably won't be stronger than a full ounce, it will simply just last longer.

Ive only tried synthetic cannabinoids a few times and they had me more stoned than ive ever been in my life. It was also more euphoric, but also weirder and more toxic feeling. The body high and analgesia is intense. Can also be trippier, i felt like i was covered with ants once, even saw them.

Synthetic cannabinoids are probably the worst class of RC's. They can cause severe dependence, death, overdose. Yes in some ways the high is better than weed, but so is the toxicity.

What are the withdrawal symptoms like? Ive gone tbrough weed withdrawal once after a year of an 1/8th a day habit and it sort of reminded of mild opioid withdrawal.