• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Spend a night with the one, the only, miss molly

wonderman

Greenlighter
Hey everyone who is reading this! I've got some good news. I got 2 caps of molly from a trusted source and am very excited about it. Although the exact contents of the caps are not truly known, I believe the 2 caps to be filled with pure mdma. =D I have done research before and find mdma very interesting, but also acknowledge the risks associated with mdma. I am a 21 y/o male who wants to have fun! but. I do not know the best method to take the caps. 1 option of course is to swallow the caps whole and wait for the ride, yet I want this ride to be the best of my life and want to know if there is a better way than just swallowing the caps. I know I need to stay hydrated during my ride and I have taken great care to make sure this is not a problem as I plan to drink a bottle of water. Also I would like to know if there are good tips/guidelines I could follow to make this ride the best of my life. 8o

p.s I will be attending a dance club for the duration of his experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also SWIM would like to know if there are good tips/guidelines he could follow to make this ride the best of his life.

Get a pinch of substance out of one of the caps and reagent test it (with marquis reagent) to make sure you have MDMA. If your 'molly' is really something else then you're likely to be disappointed.

It doesn't matter how much you trust your source, because if they don't reagent test they might have been fooled themselves.

We don't SWIM here :) without a testkit nothing is certain, not your dose, not how long it's going to take, not how safe you can expect it to be,... Like clocktower said you really need to get a testkit, to avoid disappointment but if you're lucky to avoid a bad experience with a more dangerous chemical than MDMA as well

If you want some general info, look here. Perhaps also a good idea to read the forum rules so you have an idea of what's allowed and what's not