• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Speedy Gonzales Speed Pills?

tritonenneptunus

Bluelighter
I got some "speed pills" (actual pills pressed out of speed) but was wondering if it's actual methamphetamine or just amphetamine? I thought speed was like one of the lower totem pole amphetamines? Are these like similar to Adderall and Vyvanse? They are little white rectangles with the gatorade symbol on them.

No drug ID. We don't know what you took and/or may take. Also, no bumping your own threads. Closed.

I just did a good job being one of these dickhead, wanna-be mods. Right? Lol

I've always wondered, when people say they take "speed", what is speed? Is it meth? Coke? Something else?

Meth pressed into pills is pretty common in many parts of Asia (ex. "Yaba" in Thailand, or counterfeit "Captagon" in the Middle East). Occcasionally those things do pop up in America.

We have no way of knowing what is in them, but if I were a betting man I would say they are made of amphetamine and not methamphetamine. Street amphetamine (speed) is a racemic mixture of dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine which means it is made of a 50/50 mix of each. Adderall is a 75% dextro and 25% levo. Vyvanse is technically 100% dextroamphetamine. Personally, I make my own by capsuling street amphetamine sulphate to help me study and it feels very similar to both adderall and vyvanse despite the larger amount of levoamphetamine.