• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Speeding Up Cardiovascular Recovery Process After Cessation of Mainlining Pills

olderblue2

Greenlighter
SWIM has stopped using Tex via mainline after having circulation issues such as limbs falling asleep at night, severe myoclonic jerks, and tachycardia upon laying down at night keeping SWIM from sleeping. SWIM is very scared, as the regular mainline of Tex has only been going on for only a few months and symptoms seem to have appeared pretty quickly. SWIM was doing <2mg total throughout the day, but does not see specific information regarding the topic on the web. SWIM does not want to talk to the doctor about it, due to fear of losing script which is needed to function at the moment.

Has anyone who has been through this kind of issue come out on the other side without any major injury? Is there anyway to speed up the recovery process? SWIM drinks a lot of water to help flush the system out, but is still scared that the microcrystalline cellulose (as well as other insolubles) has done the damage already.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

SWIM feels like a total idiot because they knew better.

Hey ob2, we don't SWIM here. It's useless to protect you from anything legal and makes posts difficult to read.

It's my opinion that shooting bupe is not causing all of these symptoms you're concerned about. Your lungs are the body's filter of particulates and the heart can take some punishment also but unless you have multiple collapsed veins I doubt bupe's the cause.

Granulomas form in the lungs around the pill particulates that were injected and if non necrotizing can remain asymptomatic, sometimes for life. The fact you only shot bupe for a few months makes this even more likely. Talc is one of the worst offenders vs microcrystaline cellulose so that's also a plus.

Now shooting Bupe reduces the half life down to a few hours, whereas sublingual/ buccal use T1/2 is in the 30 hour range. This boils down to having interdose WD's in some, esp with low doses = <2mg. This can cause plenty of problems, but they are directly related to the daily WD's from bupe. I would not blow off your health concerns, but try to stabilize on a sublingual dose of bupe and see if your health problems subside or at least improve. After that a reassessment might be in order and lingering symptoms addressed with a health professional. Best of Luck OB2

If you want to lower your tolerance don't dose for 2-3 days go into WD. First dose back start small dose intranasally or plug it. Start with .5-1 mg. It would help you a lot. Start to exercise light weights cardio. I promise you will get better. Your other veins will heal up. I use to IV oxy and I straightened myself out.

SWIM decided to see the doctor who referred him to a cardiologist. Had him on a Holter monitor for 24 hours, ran an ecg found nothing abnormal. SWIM has been going through a few years of very emotionally draining circumstances that include a significant other and his children. Doctors believe that this maybe the main factor in many of the issues. SWIM has stopped mainlining and feels better, and has started insufflating Tex at around the same dose without any discomfort and is planning to taper off over the rest of the year. The Tex has him helped stay off all other mind and mood altering substances for over 2 years, and feels ready to move forward in due time.

Thank you all.