• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Speedball/Snowball possible vein explosion!

Alreet! Look, I've kinda got a problem here likes! Basically, I was ill yesterday, n I had to wait 24 hours till I got my methadone and diazepam script, n all I had was gabapentin, so I scored some crack n brown(uk smack)in the morning and again in the evening. The morning hit was fine. Got it first go. Evening hit wasn't so good. I missed some of my main hit, n I thought I only missed a bit at the end, but today it's really red n swollen, so I may have missed more than I thought n that's why I didn't get as good buzz as I thought I would get. That's not the main thing tho. When I did the bit that I saved, an hour or so later, I went in the main vein in my wrist, and it went fine even though its not a huge vein, but further up my arm, where I sunk, constricted, or maybe even collapsed to an extent, a vein I found a little while ago when I used a blunt needle and wasn't very gentle(I'm stupid n I have bad anxiety, so when I can't get in normally I panick and start jabbing) but sorry, going off topic, I went in wrist, n I think the wrist must travel up where the vein I messed up is constricted or collapsed, and i felt an itching, rolled up my sleeve, n there was a huge red itchy lump by my elbow, where that vein used to be. Did it burst where its so constricted even just under 1ml of liquid pumped in was too much for it? The last time I used my left wrist, I remember it itching as it went up my arm, but no swelling. I'm a long time injector, vein damage, but had a few years break n healed in places, so last few months had a bit of a relapse/lapses, depending on how much money I can sort a week lolz... But anyways, I haven't experienced this before. My dad's an injector and he said if a veins gonna pop it normally happens around the injection site. N I've experienced blotchiness, n itching, but my dad told me that's just where its travelling through narrow veins you've used that have sunk or constricted. But this is more serious. It's been 24 hours, n the lump, (was about the size of a plum last night) n tonight it's gone down by about 80%, so only slightly swollen so it's only slightly swollen but it very red n itchy, n I'm worried about abscess. I've been missing bits of my hits more recently so maybe it's time to take a break, n I'm good to as I've got enough methadone, vallies n gabba a week to keep me well, n I wanna let my veins recover as much as possible for when I reduce my juice dose enough to switch on to bupe, cos then I can just not take the bupe on days that I use n actually get a decent buzz n take the bupe when I don't score. Sorry for the rant, but I'm really worried about this arm, as I don't know what it is n I can't go hospital as this shitty country uses information sharing, so if I go hospital, whatever I say or they say go's on record n my doctors who prescribe my gabba n sleepers, n drug service, who prescribe my methadone n valium, all get to see what I've been up to if I go hospital n it would be game over for all my prescriptions. Whatever happened to doctor patient confidentiality lolz?! Anyways, sorry for the rant, I've just ate the last of 8 days worth of gabapentin. Normally only need 4/5 days to get nice buzz so kinda waste but kinda trying take mind off itchy arm. Anyways explains the ranting/raving XD lolz! So, is it possible for a vein to pop or leak further away from the injection site? I went in wrist, palm facing up side, and the red itchy lump is right up on the inside edge of elbow. Should I treat it like a missed hit, massaging it/pressing it gently with a hot compress? Sorry for going on, but any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks✌️

never be sorry for ranting, what we are here for, to listen, advise or share experience, yeah a big break is needed for you, and honestly id use cool.. to cold compress,(yes heat can be good to to draw infection from abscesses but for now cool compress) be sure to be flushing your system with water, tea etc, and if you can get you hands on turmeric, great inflammatory, research for good turmeric tea and a lil pepper. want healing for you , i know its not easy, but yes give them veins a rest