• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Speedball Harm reduction

WickedWest

Greenlighter
I plan to get an 8 ball of really good coke and 15 hydrocodone 10mg and a half oz of weed this weekend. What should i do to prepare, or keep in mind

I've been taking opioids for 8 years and cocaine occasionally but never at the same time

I plan to get an 8 ball of really good coke and 15 hydrocodone 10mg and a half oz of weed this weekend. What should i do to prepare, or keep in mind
That hydrocodone lasts longer than coke (so your heart rate etc doesn’t drop do dangerous levels when coke high vanishes), to do both drugs in smaller amounts than you would if you were taking them separately and to not I.V.

Good luck!

That hydrocodone lasts longer than coke (so your heart rate etc doesn’t drop do dangerous levels when coke high vanishes), to do both drugs in smaller amounts than you would if you were taking them separately and to not I.V.

Good luck!
Okay I'll keep that in mind thank you.

Good luck!
This is great advice. Make certain you don't overdo it any one way. The idiom 'You can always take more, but you can never undo a dosage' applies doubly here. You might not notice the sedation from the hydrocodone and/or you might not notice the stimulation from the coke. Go SLOW until you understand and feel you have a grasp on the doses. Make sure you are well hydrated and nourished. It might take a day or 2 until you 'get' how to dose it in the proper amounts at the same time. Be patient and go slow. People who don't go slow tend to really overdo it in the stimulant aspect. Keep your health as priority, and think about how your body will recover from it easier with the proper hydration and nourishment.

For absolute harm reduction, keep a conscious eye-out and don't re-dose the coke too much during the Hydrocodone effects until you get a good grasp on how the stimulation of the coke affects you in tandem with the underlying sedative properties of the Hydrocodone, otherwise you could come off the Hydrocodone and be over-stimulated. Some people just don't even re-dose the coke until the opiate wears off and they re-dose it together. Go easy on your body, as, if you do this long term, it can confuse your body's systems in a whole host of different ways if you just 'wing' it.

tl;dr go very slow until you have a good grasp on how it all affects you when combined. stay hydrated and nourished.