• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Speed

Slumerican96

Bluelighter
How do you guys go to sleep when youre speeding and dont have drugs to come down?

You need to learn relaxation techniques like deep slow breathing and Mindfulness and get comfortable just resting quietly without actually falling asleep. It’s perfectly possible to slow your mind right down when you are speeding and so long as you don’t try and force sleep you can avoid all the anxious, sketched out feeling.

I just lie on my back in bed listening to super-chill music, breathing consciously and avoiding all negative thoughts. I might not fall asleep but I end up plenty rested and capable of taking on the next day ok.

If you are still super super high and can’t even sit still you’ve probably got little hope, but going for a long meandering walk can help too.

^That. It helps but usually I can't get much quality sleep. It also depends on the stimulant, the few times I took mdma I slept like a baby, on amphetamine i'll get maybe 5 hours of mediocre sleep at best if I take any sort of semi recreational dose throughout the day.

Also, depending on where you live, you might be able to source OTC anti-histamines that will help you sleep. They won’t work at peak high, but towards the end where you are all sketchy they work.

Also, depending on where you live, you might be able to source OTC anti-histamines that will help you sleep. They won’t work at peak high, but towards the end where you are all sketchy they work.
They don't hold a candle to benzos or hypnotics, but antihistamines like doxylamine and a few others definitely help if you don't have a tolerance. Used them on and off for a long time before I was diagnosed with sleep apnea.

Benzo's or dopaguel for me. But i'm not use to stims so need something strong even on the comedown otherwise i can't sleep so benzos or dopaquel for me all the way, but thats me.

OP’s looking for non-drug answers to end-of-speed insomnia.
Aaaaah my bad and apologies. Then what about otc sleeping meds like betasleep (Diphenhydramine Hcl) that is also an antihistamine or cbd night time tea with chamomile and stuff in it. Otherwise just get as comfortable as possible and ride it out till you fall asleep.

Aaaaah my bad and apologies. Then what about otc sleeping meds like betasleep (Diphenhydramine Hcl) that is also an antihistamine or cbd night time tea with chamomile and stuff in it. Otherwise just get as comfortable as possible and ride it out till you fall asleep.
Seems to be only option lmao

Nah every store is closed. I've drank most of a fifth and no good. Lmao I only took 120 mg vyvanse. That was 15 hours ago man😂

If its your first experience then just accept the situation and go with the flow.

If your a regular then I suggest pre planning and accept its part of the process. If you can train the brain to just accept and be relaxed and know that when your ready for sleep then it will happen, else as Atelier suggested, lie down and enjoy some favourite music.
After my first few experiences I realised its much easier if approached with a positive attitude and pre planning...........ie I have no engagements and will have a couple days after not needing to drive etc.

If you don't make it a habit then caffeine and extra sleep plus good food and vitamins should help.
If it becomes a habit then motivation becomes impossible and you'll need at least a coupla days off it to recoup.
Hair of the dog type things kind of work too. If you can wean off then it can certainly help.
Plus benzos.

Without drugs to come down it's impossible to catch some sleep while on speed. It also depends on the dose. If we're talking about therapeutical dosages, then it's quite possible to fall asleep after doing progressive muscle relaxation, but if we're talking about tweaker dosages then you just can't go to sleep without having benzos around to knock you out.