• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speed smoked versus other r.o.a.'s

Matticusloveswhiskey

Bluelighter
I was snorting lines for the longest time until my nose started to hurt and it was clogged. I just got ahold of my first meth pipe the other day, so I'm still getting use to the roll your fingers technique. I'm not the best but i can still get some decent hits without burning the dope.

I noticed that vaping it gives me more clarity, more of a bang for my buck. Rather than just snorting down a line (hopefully it's crushed just right to maximize crossing the blood brain barrier) personally i think most of it turns to a post nasal drip and gets absorbed by your stomach. (Which the bioavailbility in your stomach sucks relative to other methods of consumption)

What are your thoughts people?

Is smoking more effective in terms of bioavailbility and duration of action or no?

Best way to take the subpar crystal meth that is going around the US these days is to eat it in good sized doses. Produces a shitty edgy high when smoked, but eaten it is fairly decent. A good sized doses varies by person and tolerance, but i find 80mg+ is good.

Is all the meth out there these days just subpar or is there still decent stuff?

Why is it subpar? Is it because of the p2p method?

Yes, it is probably due to the p2p synthetic route, but more specifically the incomplete racemization of the l-methamphetamine that is present. Using p2p as a precursor results in d,l-methamphetamine, and the l-methamphetamine produces a number of unwanted side-effects. Most of the l-methamphetamine is converted into the desirable d-methamphetamine form, but likely not all of it. It is unlikely that the problem with this new cartel meth stems from n-iso contamination.

This new breed phenylacetone derived meth does work but it is definitely rougher around the edges. The difference is most notable when its smoked. Taken orally is the best way with this stuff.

Why is it more recognized when smoked?
if i had to hazard a guess, youre just responding to the rapid and intense onset from smoking it- vaporizing it, to be clear. at least you should be vaporizing it. you definitely dont wanna burn that shit. but yeah, when youre rolling the bowl, more of the shit is hitting you much more rapidly of course. i think if anything the clarity you describe is just a more potent or pronounced effect.

and yeah, racemic dope fucking sucks. the worst of it makes you feel like you ate a vicks inhaler. its the worst, most disgusting kind of filthy buzz. ugh. dex methamphetamine is a thing of the past, at least for now. and that fucking sucks.