• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speed - Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speeedmagic

Bluelighter
So I'm perscribed both adderall XR, and IR. As well as Valium and klonopin. I always refill my addy a few days before my benzos, and I'm currently out of benzos. I find when I have my benzos I love the combo of my perscribed dose and don't go over my dosages. But when I only have my amps I just go crazy with them, and break out into a wild amphetamine mania. Oh god I love it. But I definitely feel kind of out of control, in the best speedy way possible lol... also I've been sleep deprived from benzo WD..

Does this ever happen to you? Is this partially due to my diagnosis as manic depressive?

Last edited:
This is one of the threads that I'm really trying to limit the existence of here on Bluelight. Not only does this go against the forum guidelines ("I enjoy the combination of Amphetamines and Benzodiazepines, do you?????), there was a goddamn identical thread made one day ago stating the exact same thing, that Benzodiazepines and Stimulants go well together. OBVIOUSLY. One is a sedative and one is a stimulant. Of course they're going to "go well together". It's an extremely common practice.

You also might want to think about how abusing stimulant drugs might be negatively impacting your Bipolar Disorder.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.