Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

specificity of mcpp test (ez?)

Josair

Bluelighter
Hi all,
I'm asking you advices about some test results:
I've recently received what should be crystal mdma. The stuff looks like unrefined sea salt, with some odd green impurities in it (very few, though).

Mandelin and marquis test both gave a vigorous reaction and turned to dark purple; due to paranoia I also tested the stuff with mcpp test and the ampoule content turned yellow, with a speck of red.
Is the result of the mcpp test indicative of piperazines? Could it be some other impurity? Any other idea about what I might have on my hands?

Thank you a lot!

the MCPP test is complete shit. It has a reaction to MDMA that is almost identical to the piperazine reaction... I couldn't tell them apart, and I'm extremely experience with reagents...

If the other tests look good, you have nothing to worry about. Honestly, I'd throw out the piperazine test lmao. It doesn't help anything if an MDMA and piperazine reaction look identical.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/650655-EZ-Test-for-MCPP-mcpp-and-mdma-reaction-comparison
Notice they are nearly the same color...

Dancesafe all the way!

Thanks Folley!
Maybe the piperazine test is useful if the substance is not MDxx... even if I would just throw the stuff away.