• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Spacing out and Face twitch on MDMA?

Grimsilence

Greenlighter
Hey guys, first post here ahah. I joined purely to ask these questions as I got pretty freaked out when my girl and I took what we think was mdma. So it was light brown, smelled a tinyyy bit like sass, but more of a chemical wash smell. Normally the shit I'd grab would smell stroonnngg of like sass, or licorice, rootbeer, etc. So it was mainly dusty rock with a bit of extra powder. But anyways, me and her ended up splitting a gram without us having a recollection of it, and for me I seemed fine actually. I would think I got higher off like a .5 as the most i've popped was like .3 for a night. I've spaced out my mdma intake across almost 3 years now, so my tolerance isn't as strong as some people.

So my girlfriends face really scared me that night, as it seemed like she would space out, and her eyes and her face would do some weird movements, like something was pulling her skin and eyes one way... I would ask if she was okay and she wouldn't hear me, and she would say "wait what?" So instantly I knew she was spacing out, but I can't understand what was going on with her face. She is fine now after the comedown... We didnt even feel like shit after the come down, but I just really want to know why that was happening to her. Unless I was triiipping the fuck out, cuz normally when I get sass my hallucinations are hexagonal patterns on walls and t.v. screens, and rarely the face morphing, but this definetly did not seem like my normal hallucinations. Please can I get some insight, google has only given me peoples experiences with them looking at themselves in the mirror. 8( 8(

I have had minor face twitches on 3 points.
Is it that far out too assumr your face might do some crazy shit while on the "face roll drug"? ;P
Nah serious though i wouldnt be suprised if she was twitching, have a high enough dose you are more than twitching you are facerolling.

As for spacing out? Sleep deprivation adds to that and so does dosage, the higher the dose the closer to space you shall be

Hey guys, first post here ahah. I joined purely to ask these questions as I got pretty freaked out when my girl and I took what we think was mdma. So it was light brown, smelled a tinyyy bit like sass, but more of a chemical wash smell. Normally the shit I'd grab would smell stroonnngg of like sass, or licorice, rootbeer, etc. So it was mainly dusty rock with a bit of extra powder. But anyways, me and her ended up splitting a gram without us having a recollection of it, and for me I seemed fine actually. I would think I got higher off like a .5 as the most i've popped was like .3 for a night. I've spaced out my mdma intake across almost 3 years now, so my tolerance isn't as strong as some people.

So my girlfriends face really scared me that night, as it seemed like she would space out, and her eyes and her face would do some weird movements, like something was pulling her skin and eyes one way... I would ask if she was okay and she wouldn't hear me, and she would say "wait what?" So instantly I knew she was spacing out, but I can't understand what was going on with her face. She is fine now after the comedown... We didnt even feel like shit after the come down, but I just really want to know why that was happening to her. Unless I was triiipping the fuck out, cuz normally when I get sass my hallucinations are hexagonal patterns on walls and t.v. screens, and rarely the face morphing, but this definetly did not seem like my normal hallucinations. Please can I get some insight, google has only given me peoples experiences with them looking at themselves in the mirror. 8( 8(

She was e-dreaming. It is normal at higher doses.

E-dreaming is when you are experiencing what seems to be a completely conscious series of encounters that seem absolutely real -- yet you are actually spaced out with a perma-grin.

Many people will swear up and down that the events in their e-dream actually occurred -- that is how realistic they seem.