space

bomber

Bluelighter
When I answer using quote, the space button doesn't work for the first line. I have to type a letter, press enter, right my post(space works on all other lines except the first one) and then go up and delete the letter on the first line.
Why is that? Is it only me or it happens to others?

When I answer using quote, the space button doesn't work for the first line. I have to type a letter, press enter, right my post(space works on all other lines except the first one) and then go up and delete the letter on the first line.
Why is that? Is it only me or it happens to others?

I'm not entirely following you. I can input spaces at any point of what I quoted here. Are you using Bluelight Mobile? That seems to have some issues with layout on certain browsers, particularly Chrome from my own experience.

I also get the error.

When I quote someone and click enter, the space won't work. I need to quote then type first for the spaces to work.

I'm not entirely following you. I can input spaces at any point of what I quoted here. Are you using Bluelight Mobile? That seems to have some issues with layout on certain browsers, particularly Chrome from my own experience.
It's fixed now, space works. No I had this problem from pc.