Southern Cali. kids

jeremyd

Bluelighter
Where are all the Orange County kids? Let's hear some noise. Anyone going to Pitch Black on Jan. 29th. Check out the line-up...
January 29 (Saturday) – Pitch Black by B3/Cande and Raveworld
DJs: Doc Martin (Wax), DJ Dan (Funky Tekno Tribe SF),Thomas Michael (Phatt Phunk Records), Jason Blakemore (Life, Bassex), DJ Jasen vs. Wally Callerio, plus special
guest to be announced. Tickets will only be $15, with 1500 tickets available for the
party."
Info 877.31.PITCH / 877.317.4824
See you there.
------------------
The music is the drug,
-JeremyD-

jeremy,
its about time you found this page you bastard. see if you can guess who i am? do it and i'll go with you

Oh! Oh! Guess who I am next! Guess who I am!
Wait... you already know him, don't you, Fozzy? No fair
smile.gif
Loupy

thinkin bout goin to pitchblack.... B3 throws some phat parties, if you like massives that is. I'm goin to Zelda this weekend....

Check out the meetups page. Buncha Bluelighters trying for Aquarium on Feb 19, and then again for Pitch Black. At least, that's how it was when I left the thread
smile.gif
Anyhoo, I'd like to hear from some more OC Bluelighters myself. I'm feelin' awfully lonely squeezed between the Diegos and Angelinos
smile.gif
. Need some more representation from the 714 and the 949
smile.gif
Loupy

Hell yes I'm going to Pitch Black. Phear B3... but hey man, welcome to the board!!! Sign the So. CA Roll call and check out the meetups. It will be KEWL!
smile.gif

-Motab

Hi there! It's Renee, I am in the 714 area! You need to check out Rubber room in Orange County at the Galexy Theater in Santa Ana and it is every 2nd and 4th Saturdays! This is the best club, lots of fun, lots of people and the best show and music, 21 and over though. Have to go early to get in. Email me if you want more info, [email protected] or go to their web page, www.pimpnho.com, check out all the pictures...Talk to you later, Renee

hey whats up....i'm Jen and in OC too.
Probably will check out rubber in feb. though.
see you at pitch black and at aquarium