• MDMA Moderators:

Sound like a loss of magic?

Firth

Bluelighter
135MG @ 00:50 BST
2:00 peak
2:10 eat another 50mg in an attempt to keep going
3:30 coming down fast
04:10 more or less back to baseline ... Still feel very good, but it's more like.. "I think I'll just lay in bed and talk to people, I'm very very relaxed and don't feel like listening to music too much". Not typical md euphoria.

Besides tonight, I last used MDMA (150mg) two weeks and 5 days ago, and 2 weeks before that (can't remember dosage, this was my first and best experience). I think my first batch of crytal was much better also.
I did also use speed (amph sulphate) just under a week ago.
I take HTP twice daily.
I've been drinking pure fruit juice high in vit-c during roll. Could this contribute to the come down?

Something tells me it's time to slow down, a hell of a lot, it is obvious that I have got a little bit carried away and used MDMA too soon, would hate to lose that magic feeling for good. Enough is enough for 2 or 3 months.

The king of highs though. Really is.

Last edited:
I doubt that you lost the magic with only rolling three times. You could have just got some bunk MDMA, which I think is the case. You can roll twice in two weeks, back to back nights, etc. For hr purposes though you should wait a month in between. I'm sure people have had longer binges such as taking mdma every weekend for awhile. At first everything is fine and then it all catches up to you. Just slow down your usage and test your product and I'm sure you can roll hard again.

Tested on marquis, straight to black, the same batch was OK last time I rolled.

Sounds like a tolerance and/or set/setting kinda thing. Take longer breaks between usage.

Sounds like a tolerance and/or set/setting kinda thing. Take longer breaks between usage.

Will be doing. Went to sleep and today rather than an afterglow I got the other two times I just can't be bothered with people. I'm at a music event in August and want to be good so I will leave rolling again until then so that I get the most out of it.

Could the use of amphetamine have anything to do with it?

Sounds like a tolerance and/or set/setting kinda thing.

I agree with this since you tested what you took. I had a not-so-awesome roll when the setting was bad recently (weather was too cold). so that could make a difference. It also seems like I roll harder at festivals in general, so aug will be fun

Could the use of amphetamine have anything to do with it?

If you're a very frequent user/abuser of amphetamines then yes it could affect it. But it's unlikely if your use is casual and not at high doses.

Will be doing. Went to sleep and today rather than an afterglow I got the other two times I just can't be bothered with people. I'm at a music event in August and want to be good so I will leave rolling again until then so that I get the most out of it.

Very good choice! my last time i rolled happned to be the shortest break i took inbetween (3 weeks break) and i could definitley tell with the roll, not as eauphoric and loving, still got really fucked up because i tried to compensate by taking more pills, but ended up just losing money and got eye wiggles so bad i couldn't see ANYTHING lol. so you taking it 3 times within 6 weeks may be the problem. wait till the festival in august and i bet you'll have just as good of a roll as your first time :)

If you're a very frequent user/abuser of amphetamines then yes it could affect it. But it's unlikely if your use is casual and not at high doses.

i've had my best rolls in the time when i took amp almost every weekend. as long as you're not seriously overdoing it, i don't see a problem with amphetamine use affecting the effects of mdma in a negative way.