• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Sorry about last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jktm

Bluelighter
I'm only up to 50mg Memantin, 360mg Dextromethorphan, and 1g Butalbital tonight. Mods ily didn't copy, so fuck it. I'm barely here anyway. I'm just super dissociated and out of it. MY FACE FEELS LIKE BUBBLE GUM, MY BP WAS 170/110 AND MY PULSE WAS 130 YESTERDAY!

------------------------------------------
I dunno the quality of my posts last nigh as they involved 120mg of Memantine HCl (60-90h half-life), 360mg of Dextromethorphan HBr, and 1500 n,o typo, I took 30 Bupap in 8h), so I have no idea the quality of my posts.please spare me the hepatotoxicity allocution of APAP; I don't need it. Just her to say I'm sorry, just in case and t I want bot to be so reckless. My upper - right quadrant ant is slightly harder, but no room for fuss. I've taken over 18 of APAP with no consequences before. Probably cause I don't drink except the 1.4% in Robitussin Long-Acting Cough.

I'm still seeing double and blurry, but I'm turning a Human Growth and Development paper into pure gold ( another 500mg Butalbital down the drain. I wonder if the 30mg Tranylcypromine the day before had anything to do with it.

Mod, please copy into ADD/Neuropharmacology/whatever you call it it these days, and and OD, please. I know it's against policy but please copy into, since it is an apoloy!

We don't allow cross-posting, and this doesn't fit NPD's guidelines. Actually, I can't see this post really fitting into any of our forums (it's pretty disorganized, kinda nonsensical in bits, and doesn't point toward anything in particular to discuss).

ebola

Status
Not open for further replies.