• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Sores in my nose?

Justagirl07

Bluelighter
Hello, I'm new here this is my first post. I have been doing coke for about 3 months and I think i have sores or ulcers in my nostrils. Its painful and i went to the ER when i saw what it looked like up there but I was afraid to say I had been snorting. The Dr sent me an oral antibiotic, a nasal antibiotic and a steroid for the swelling. Can anyone tell me if this will help?

Hi and welcome to Bluelight!! :)
Yes, those meds will help. However the VERY BEST thing you can do to help the sores heal is to stop snorting anything for a while. Sucks, I know. But if you keep snorting coke the sores will very likely not heal completely, and they will get worse again as soon as you finish the meds.

Hi @Justagirl07 , Welcome to Bluelight. :)

To answer your question,
The Doctor seems to think they are treating your nose issues like there is an infection (which there might be one), but did you tell them that you were sniffing lines? It wouldn't hurt, but then again, your nose might need something as simple as a good cleaning. (and to take a couple weeks off from sniffing blow/anything).

Our noses aren't indestructible. Pretty much meaning we need to keep it well maintained like we would a car engine. I've had everything from sores, blood, and what looked like a huge nerve ending or vein all appear usually after I would go on a meth or coke fueled binder. So maybe hit up a pharmacy or Walmart somewhere, and in the nose care products.

I usually like getting the Arm and Hammer Nose Rinse or something else that will clean your nose.
You can also make your own by mixing 1/2 teaspoon of canning or pickling salt along with 1/2 teaspoon baking soda in small bowl/dish and add to 1 cup of warm distilled, bottled water or boiled and cooled tap-water. Mix that around real good and add to a ziplock bag. What I usually do is pinch the corner of the ziplock bag (so nothing comes out) and cut the tip of the corner ziplock,(should be in the bathroom for this) and gently place the bag up to either left or right nostril (do one at a time) , and open your mouth. You want to be in a position where you can slowly let-off the corner of the bag and be nice and situated where the nose cleaner will enter the nose and come out of your mouth. (so tilt to your head to the right if you are doing left nostril,then tilt to the left if doing right nostril).

Sure there are tests you can get and do, and based on what substances you like to divulge in then I would recommended picking up some regent tests, so you can test your shit. I've had blow show up positive with meth. Not sure what country you live in but there's DanceSafe or Wim Scientific Laboratories that I've got tests from and have never let me down.

Hi @Justagirl07 , Welcome to Bluelight. :)

To answer your question,
The Doctor seems to think they are treating your nose issues like there is an infection (which there might be one), but did you tell them that you were sniffing lines? It wouldn't hurt, but then again, your nose might need something as simple as a good cleaning. (and to take a couple weeks off from sniffing blow/anything).

Our noses aren't indestructible. Pretty much meaning we need to keep it well maintained like we would a car engine. I've had everything from sores, blood, and what looked like a huge nerve ending or vein all appear usually after I would go on a meth or coke fueled binder. So maybe hit up a pharmacy or Walmart somewhere, and in the nose care products.

I usually like getting the Arm and Hammer Nose Rinse or something else that will clean your nose.
You can also make your own by mixing 1/2 teaspoon of canning or pickling salt along with 1/2 teaspoon baking soda in small bowl/dish and add to 1 cup of warm distilled, bottled water or boiled and cooled tap-water. Mix that around real good and add to a ziplock bag. What I usually do is pinch the corner of the ziplock bag (so nothing comes out) and cut the tip of the corner ziplock,(should be in the bathroom for this) and gently place the bag up to either left or right nostril (do one at a time) , and open your mouth. You want to be in a position where you can slowly let-off the corner of the bag and be nice and situated where the nose cleaner will enter the nose and come out of your mouth. (so tilt to your head to the right if you are doing left nostril,then tilt to the left if doing right nostril).

Sure there are tests you can get and do, and based on what substances you like to divulge in then I would recommended picking up some regent tests, so you can test your shit. I've had blow show up positive with meth. Not sure what country you live in but there's DanceSafe or Wim Scientific Laboratories that I've got tests from and have never let me down.
Yes, I definitely told the doctor about the coke use. He explained the chemicals hitting that sensitive lining tears the tissue and can cause the sore. He also said from the swelling i had a few weeks ago (turbinates) causes bacteria (like staph) to stay trapped in the nasal cavity. I was sent a nasal antibiotic, an oral antibiotic and a steroid for inflammation. I have always cleaned my nose with saline after I have snorted and use a neti pot every other day.

Dnt waste your time/money on blow. Worst fucking drug ever.
I tried it for the first time in my life 3 month's ago and started using it regularly to help me stop taking Percocet that I've been prescribed and on for almost a year due to degenerative bone in my lower spine. l'm starting to see that this sucks

Try plugging your coke. Use a baby syringe (w/o needle of course) and measure out how much you want, and use a little water to dissolve it all and put it in the syringe. Lay on your back and insert it about an inch and a half and squirt it up there angled to your rectal wall. Stay laying down for about 5 minutes and you should almost immediately feel it kick in. Just remember that rectal absorption will make the bioavailability much much higher than snorting it, so you might want to use less.

It’s not something you can really do publicly, like at da club, but if you are with people, just excuse yourself to the bathroom and do it there. Your nose will thank you.

Try plugging your coke. Use a baby syringe (w/o needle of course) and measure out how much you want, and use a little water to dissolve it all and put it in the syringe. Lay on your back and insert it about an inch and a half and squirt it up there angled to your rectal wall. Stay laying down for about 5 minutes and you should almost immediately feel it kick in. Just remember that rectal absorption will make the bioavailability much much higher than snorting it, so you might want to use less.

It’s not something you can really do publicly, like at da club, but if you are with people, just excuse yourself to the bathroom and do it there. Your nose will thank you.
I have no idea how much to use for this method. Let's say i have .5 g, that's not what I'd snort but i usually just take a few bumps out of that or do a line every few hours on a weekend. How much coke to how much water would I mix if i have .5 g??

I’d start by adding just a few bumps of what you would normally snort and see how it feels. *Remember* Start small, you can always do more, but never less.

It’s a great ROA, it feels like you did an IV, which is fucking amazing. Plugging will give you that bell ringer that everyone is always looking for.

Good luck, and stay safe.

How much coke to how much water would I mix if i have .5 g??
Just add the amount of coke you want (whatever amount you choose). Take the plunger out of the syringe and pour the coke into the top of the syringe with your finger on the bottom of the syringe. Then take a few drops of water (enough to dissolve the coke), and put that in the top of the syringe. Swirl your solution, careful not to let any spill out. Then place the plunger back into the syringe, flip the syringe upside down, and push the plunger slowly down until it is ready to insert.

I’d start by adding just a few bumps of what you would normally snort and see how it feels. *Remember* Start small, you can always do more, but never less.

It’s a great ROA, it feels like you did an IV, which is fucking amazing. Plugging will give you that bell ringer that everyone is always looking for.

Good luck, and stay safe.
I have never even heard of a bell ringer! I'm almost 40 and up until a year ago when i was prescribed perks for my back, the ONLY drugs I had ever taken were OTC 😂 if i had a headache or a cold

Just add the amount of coke you want (whatever amount you choose). Take the plunger out of the syringe and pour the coke into the top of the syringe with your finger on the bottom of the syringe. Then take a few drops of water (enough to dissolve the coke), and put that in the top of the syringe. Swirl your solution, careful not to let any spill out. Then place the plunger back into the syringe, flip the syringe upside down, and push the plunger slowly down until it is ready to insert.
Do the efdects of this method last the same?

I tried it for the first time in my life 3 month's ago and started using it regularly to help me stop taking Percocet that I've been prescribed and on for almost a year due to degenerative bone in my lower spine. l'm starting to see that this sucks
There's no high from cocaine, the only thing u feel is wanting more and more. Makes you feel so empty. Trust me , I've snorted, injected and smoked tons of crack. That shit is the devil.