songs you feel in your bones

The elite are an Ultramodern aristocratic top tier scheming deceiving sheep herding and exploiting even killing caviar for breakfast munching bunch of ass clown profiteers I don't know why I let ruffle my feathers unless I am off my rocker

Bro I have to drive dentures around from dentist to dentist tomorrow in my whip don't mind if I take more mushrooms making me laugh saying ya beer is gone eat another piece of us we will make you feel even more silly 😜 Billy Madison money not in this account even if daddy is well to do...

Sorry three not one excuse is they carry the same gist?

Last edited:
sometimes a song just speaks to you and you just feel it deep in you. like those words, the music, the feel, the vibe, is just speakin from inside of you from all the places u cant explain, like it defines you and your life at the moment in the most perfect way.

of course at different times, different songs speak to you in that way, it all depends on where u at in life at the time.

so this threads for namin wat those songs are and when was the time that they apply to. post a utube link if u want to the song, and PLEASE post (SOME) of the lyrics that especially had meaning to you. plz dont just post the whole lyrics--just include the relevant parts. and then tell us a lil bit about it. il start...
Where’s your head at by basement jaxx. Pretty much my go to getting hifh somg no matter the drug. Lyrics aren’t terribly deep as it’s pretty much a club song but the line “you don’t make it easy on yourself” always helps me to remind myself my suffering is mental. Other than that I just love club music as a real geeker. Reminds me of early 2010s and makes me wanna go to a club not in the us.

Songs that I can feel in my bones.....great thread idea!

Radiohead-Airbag.......Brings chills up my spine right from the start. The song is beautiful/futuristic/empathy inducing/ and reminds me of a certain time in my life where my mind was carefree and always positive.

Nirvana-Something in the Way....Brilliant song that evokes sadness from deep within. While it can bring me down sometimes, it helps me put my life in perspective with each listen.
Air bag is a song that always forms tears no matter the mood. Love something in the way but had to take a break after the Batman cause it got a little overplayed.