• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Sometimes I'm unable to feel the effects of Alcohol and weed?

ZoSo31

Greenlighter
Okay, I'm new here and I didn't really know where to post this. Anyway, I've had a recurring problem that only seems to happen every so many months. Sometimes when I drink or smoke weed I'm unable to feel the effects from it like that euphoria/up happy buzz feeling. It's like my body is drunk but my mind isn't? If that even makes sense. The same with weed. My body feels stoned but not my mind.. I usually drink a 12 pack when I do drink, and I've never been a heavy pot smoker. Maybe a few bowls a day or so. At first when I had it happen I thought it was from me drinking and partying too much in general. But then I cut back to a few times a week and it'd still happen. I've been smoking and drinking for about 5 years now, and I never really ever do any harder drugs. I do have a depression episodes sometimes where I have a numb feeling so maybe that plays a roll in this. Sorry for my rambling on, but has anyone ever experience this? It bothers me because I love drinking and smoking weed and I hate how sometimes I'm unable to feel good off the substances that can make me feel so good most of the time. Any opinions or input would be helpful. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Welcome to bluelight.

Weed and alcohol is a combination I've always strongly disliked so I can see where you're coming from. I'm going to move your thread.

Homeless -> Cannabis Discussion