• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sometimes I randomly feel like I am high but it has been over 5 years.

ConfusedIam

Greenlighter
So the last time I used any sort of drug (besides alcohol) was July 25th 2009 when I was arrested with 30 sheets of LSD at a festival. Over the last few years though I randomly (1-10 times a month) will feel as if I am high on very clean LSD. By that I mean that there is no overwhelming visuals or body sensations; just a very pleasant airy/heady/floaty feeling that I have always associated with extremely clean fluff. I used to keep track of the times and dates of these events to try to see if there was some sort of pattern or common denominator as to why they occur but with no luck. I did a small amount of google-ing and saw something about HPPD but i am pretty sure that is not what this is. Can someone please help explain this or point me in the right direction as to who to ask.
Thanks so much!
Love Light and Grateful Vibes!
M
[email protected]

i dont have much to say apart from i read the title and it made me laugh out loud so thanks for that :D may you forever feel high

Damn 30 sheets. Who walks around with that much stuff. Sounds like a flashback alright. If its just a slight sensation and it doesnt cause you any problems \ isn't something you don't find enjoyable, just live with it. Free theater tickets like they say.

I walk around and I feel high sometimes and I'm pretty sure it's just life. When you're having an odd day, when I'm tired or hot or had a few too many cups of coffee.

The thing is though that it lasts for a few hours. I'm not complaining though, it is a nice free high that I cant get in trouble for... :)

It's normal to experience different states of conciousness; drugs are just a useful way to force the issue.

Sometimes its that it comes on in situations where I need a clear head, like at work, in school, taking a test. Wondering if something as simple as a little bit of xanex would counter it? I guess I should have been a little more specific with my post.
There are times that I dont wish it to go away and there are times where I wish I could come back to earth. Any ideas for a non-narcotic way to come down? Also from a pharmacological/neurological/chemical perspective I am interested (not worried) in what exactly is happening in my brain to do this and why. Just curious.
Thanks guys and gals!

Maybe it is valuable to mention that heavy duty meditation (at retreats) makes me feel very similar to what LSD does, so maybe it helps if you consider it a highly meditative state. I think such a state is a 'global' event and I couldn't begin to try and formulate a theory as to why we may feel that way even without having taken something. Let alone what would get you out of it.