• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Something strong for sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Anything strong for sleep? 1 gram of seroquel used to put me to sleep now it does nothing but make my eyes feel droopy. Benzos forget it...i need 20mg xanax to put me to sleep

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless your physically dependent upon benzodiazepines or another GABA agonist (there really aren’t any, although barbiturates are probably The closest) then, you don’t neeed the equivalent of 40mg lorazepam to go to sleep, unless your just one in a million and never sleep, and then you would still be high out of your mind, or total disinhibition l, with some degree of retrograde amnesia mmAnd a gram of seriously? That is stupid. It pretty much maxes out it’s hypnotic effects at less than a quarter gram- rarely is more than 100mg needed, or useful. Rotating sleep meds, or only using them occasionally is the best way for them to work.
Although if you are telling me that it takes a potentially lethal fentanly derivative to take a nap- Ha well without context that just seems silly. And a combination of what you mentioned-DANGEROUS

Specified, I dont know the specifics but once you take that huge amount of seroquel, it wont have any more or less effect than 1 gram.

If thats not working then change your meds to something else ie thorazine for example.

You also need yo burn energy during the day and wesr yourself out.

Exercise is shit but wears you out physically so as much as it sucks, a couple hours of brisk walking.

Or swimming in a pool!

In my uneducated opinion, you need to see a new doctor it shouldnt take overdoses of drugs to sleep. You seriously take such high doses if you went to the er they might think you attempted suicide and if you dont get help i think you seriously run the risk of dying one night.

Specified, I dont know the specifics but once you take that huge amount of seroquel, it wont have any more or less effect than 1 gram.

If thats not working then change your meds to something else ie thorazine for example.

You also need yo burn energy during the day and wesr yourself out.

Exercise is shit but wears you out physically so as much as it sucks, a couple hours of brisk walking.

Or swimming in a pool!

30 today. Great weather for the pool!

Status
Not open for further replies.