• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Someone's nicking my mail.

You might be surprised julie. When I got remanded, at first I was in the medical ward, but when I got out I found out one of the other prisoners there was a child rapist. I won't say all that I ...did. But lets just say the ward needed a new pool table....

You might be surprised julie. When I got remanded, at first I was in the medical ward, but when I got out I found out one of the other prisoners there was a child rapist. I won't say all that I ...did. But lets just say the ward needed a new pool table....

... while the other one was extracted from his arse ;)

Top show LC :)

I'm not usually a very violent person, I need a good reason, but if i've got one then things are going to get ugly, fast.

And a nonce, is definitely a good enough reason. Basically used the pool table first as a surface from which to take a running dropkick to his face, and then used him to beat the pool table senseless=D

He got what he deserved ehehe,

I feel bad for the pool table, There's nothing quite as satisfying as giving a nonce a good kicking...I hear......

There are a few things. Although as for the ones that include a nonce and suffering...well I can think of quite a lot of things.

But all that was available was the pool set and the nonce. They don't keep vats of molten KOH, manacles, chains, vacuum pumps connected to needles as wide as meat thermometers, hydrofluoric acid, white phosphorus, a funnel plus huge amounts of milk and honey along with a lot of rope; two canoes and a festering bog (look up 'scaphism' if you were wondering quite what the....) or hammers and red hot finger/toenail ripping pliers in prison medical wards AFAIK.

And it seems there is a distinct and distressing lack of drainpipes and rabid, half-starved mink too. Or I'd have been a lot more satisfied than I was.

You know how it is, you've got to piss with the dick you got dangling between your legs.

Unless you happen t be theresa may, then you can use either that one OR the one hanging flaccidly, dripping necrotic fungal slime down the bridge of your nose.

Or the pencil-sized one in your mouth, if donald trump happens to be making a state visit at the time to befoul our good british soil.