• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

someone's mom thinks I am her son, lol

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
been told by another member to watch what is said because their MOTHER is following me thinking I AM THAT PERSON!

yes, I talk about drugs, using, etc, so maybe not the best to read but I am being told I should "change name" or "be careful" because someone's MOM is reading all my posts.

what the fuck!? its another dude from Boston, so the mother is under the idea its THEM because supposedly they were reading my posts and it was up on their page.

this all seems too funny but I can imagine the hassle this person must be going through; I been through it before myself w/ my parents.

lol
werent you talking about going on a meth binge and picking up hookers left and right using your moms credit card the other day?
=D

lolol, yes, I was going to do that. I actually already did that but not just meth, it was meth, heroin, crack, weed, xanax, methadone, weed brownies, hookers, prostitutes, Chinese message therapist (I was going to say masseuse but do not know how to spell it, lol) and all the other drugs and prostitutes in the world but unfortunately I am a few dollars short so maybe I will ask that persons mother for the money since she seems to be so happy at the moment; or at least based on what he had to say.

anyway, can I borrow $100,000 to get things going or what?

If the other member's mother would have read all your threads, she would realize it's not her son. Unless their are two Bluelighters from Boston undergoing chemotherapy for brain tumor, it appears to be a case of mistaken identity. Take care of yourself man.

Tell your friends mom to "go jump in the lake".

Standby your words.

(see my blog)