• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Someone with experience in HWBR

My HBWR trips have been pretty lackluster/rough, but my one MGS trip (like 300 seeds) was really nice, yeah I had a lot of nausea and bodyload at first but it cleared and I was left with a very euphoric, pretty wonderful state, psychedelic for sure but a little more mescaline-like than LSD-like (sort of). In that it was long and slow and I felt very emotionally open. Not a lot of visuals, mostly an emotional thing. I found it really nice once got past the nausea. Never really got to that place with HBWR.

I ate a total 14 seeds spread out over the course of a night. I started with 6-7 and then ate the rest once I started tripping. I noticed nystagmus. I threw up. It's very delirious ime
I don't remember much... I spent many hours in a nauseous daze. Visuals were cool CEVs and OEVs

I would recommend 10-15 seeds, assuming you have the allegedly potent "Hawaiian" strain. I'd be cautious about going anywhere past 20 seeds due to the side effects. Keep in mind these seeds lose potency rather quickly.

The first time, I took 7 seeds in a smoothie -- made me nauseous as hell. Had a dark trip where I thought about fading into oblivion a mere blip in society. Then I threw up and it instantly turned euphoric. I thought about my 74 Super Beetle and got red, hexagonal, machine-scape CEVs consisting of my car's gears, drivetrain, etc.

Another time, I held about 11 seeds in my mouth for a good 45 minutes before spitting it out. The nausea was negligible. On my way to the book store, the cracks in the road were dancing.

Yet another time, I held 13 seeds in my mouth for about 20 minutes before swallowing. Nausea was overbearing, but I beat it back with marijuana, after which the trip turned quite pleasant with euphoric tactile sensations. As I took it pretty late, I had difficulty sleeping. I had to drive later that morning and my sense of space was still slightly distorted. /!\

The last time, I held about 13 seeds in my mouth for a good hour before spitting. It barely had any effects. This is most likely due to the fact that the seeds were several months old by this point. My friend, who was also taking the seeds, performed a makeshift cold water extraction by spitting chewed-up seeds (about 15) into a water bottle, shaking it periodically for about a half hour, and then drinking the water using a napkin as a filter. Reportedly, he tripped fine without considerable nausea.

Has anyone had any experience eating the seeds straight? Just popping then in and crunching down?

"Straight", yes, but not chewed up. I put them n a blender and turned them to dust and filled a bunch of 000 capsules and ate them that way.
The more surface area the better and the seeds need to be fresh and viable to really be strong IMO.
I ate 40 seeds my first time and it was WAY strong...a dozen should be plenty.
I have eaten them dozens of times and the strongest most profound and freaky trip EVER was the 40 seed trip the first time I used them.

Oh BTW, You won't peak for around 3-4 hours so resist the temptation to take more.
Also, the trip will last around 16-18 hours including the come-up so prepare accordingly.

Last edited:
^Yeah, I've done it. The thought of it sickens me. HBWR are worthless, find some acid or mushies dude.

YOU didn't like them, but that doesn't mean they are worthless. It depends on the person and the seeds.
I have taken in excess of a gram of mescaline a couple of times and 600-800 mics o LSD numerous times and gram upon gram of DMT...smoked, IM'd and IV'd and nothing has compared to my 40 seed trip...period.
So, they are worthless to you, but they are most certainly worthwhile to others.

And this was not a dick measuring post for me, it was to let some drug-snobs know that it's different floats for different boats my friend.

I would start with 5 seeds. Make sure they are grown in Hawaii. Don't eat the day you take them. Grind the seeds or use a Ziploc bag and a hammer until the seed material is a course powder. Put the powder in a cup with a couple of ounces of lime juice. Let it sit in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes then drink it, seeds and all. It's a great feeling. It is intense but not overwhelming. You'll like it.

Damn. Yeah...took 30 my second time and thought i was going to die...it was soo strong. Nothing like it since....cept maybe ibogaine.

YOU didn't like them, but that doesn't mean they are worthless. It depends on the person and the seeds.
I have taken in excess of a gram of mescaline a couple of times and 600-800 mics o LSD numerous times and gram upon gram of DMT...smoked, IM'd and IV'd and nothing has compared to my 40 seed trip...period.
So, they are worthless to you, but they are most certainly worthwhile to others.

And this was not a dick measuring post for me, it was to let some drug-snobs know that it's different floats for different boats my friend.

Damn. Yeah...took 30 my second time and thought i was going to die...it was soo strong. Nothing like it since....cept maybe ibogaine.
I think I just ended up with bunk seeds, but it's fine as I have the paper now? always wanted to try ibogaine as I've heard that's another one that can change your perception on just about everything. To each his own though right?