• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants "Someone" using Amphetamine (Base Speed) in size 4 capsules.

Frazzled1990

Bluelighter
A couple of months ago "someone" started experimenting with Amphetamine Sulphate (base speed). "Someone" takes a series of supplements along with it which helps to offset the withdrawal and smoothen out it's overall effect.

One thing does concern "someone" though and it's in relation to dosage. "Someone" started taking it in size 4 capsules which are advertised as holding between 75-150mgs of powder. "Someone" weighed the empty gel capsules in at about 40mgs. But at 200mgs when full of dried out base speed powder.

"Someone" generally gets an ounce of base speed at around £75 ($104 currently). "Someone" generally receives it wet which seems to be the common practice these days. So "someone" allows it to dry out to evaporate any potentially dangerous solvents until it's a dry clear non clumped powder. Which generally reduces the weight down to about 24 grams.

Anyway. "Someone" is trying to get a ball park estimate of just how much actual Amphetamine "someone" is taking. There's 160mgs of the stuff in each capsule. But the purity surely can't be anywhere close to 100% in that price range (despite the purity claims made by "someone else"). Or is "someone" mistaken and taking a dangerous amount of this? "Someone" has days where "someone" takes none and other days where "someone" will use between 2-4 capsules spread out. Usually "someone" feels completely fine and doesn't notice any major change (if any) in their pupil size.

Today "someone's" chest is feeling a bit sore, but it could just be general muscle pains that are not uncommon for him/her. "Someone's" BPM is coming in at 105bpm (resting) at the moment, which isn't unusual for them even off Amphetamine. "Someone" has taken 2 capsules today, 2 hours apart, but thinks they should have waited at least another hour if not 2. This is the 3rd day in a row that "someone" has used Amphetamine and thinks they may need to take a break and use it less frequently.

If somebody can help "someone" out and perhaps give them a guesstimate on what the actual purity is likely to be, then "someone" would be most grateful for any info.

We can't answer this question as we have no idea of the purity of your 'base' speed.

Also, we know that 'someone' is you, so please dont make the reading of your post more difficult than it already is.

£75/ounce is too cheap. It's cut to fuck. I was paying £60/quarter in the 80s and although the quality was half decent, the purity was around 15 - 20% at best. Still ten times better than any of the shit I've come across these days.

You need to get some sent off to a drug testing site such as Wedinos (I'm guessing you're in the UK?) to see just how much caffeine there is in that 'base'...

Last edited:
There's definitely Amphetamine Sulphate in there. The effect is unmistakable and rather quite different to Caffeine. But I agree that at that price point, it's likely to be heavily cut to say the least. I was just hoping somebody else who had experience with this may have a ball park idea. I'm not expecting absolute figures here and realize these things can vary greatly from dealer to dealer. I'm just looking for an average if anybody can provide one?

I've also dropped from 16 stone down to about 13 in the space of 2 months. "Caffeine" doesn't suppress appetite to that degree.