• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Someone Saved My Life Tonight

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
When i think of those East End lights muggy nights curtains drawn in the little room downstairs. Prima Donna lord you really should have been there. Sittin like a princess perched in her electric chair. And just one more beer and i dont hear you anymore. We ve all gone crazy lately my friends out there rollin round the basement floor

Someone saved my life tonight sugar bear. Ya almost had your hooks in me, didnt ya dear. You nearly had me roped and tied. Altar bound hypnotized sweet freedom whispered in my ear youre a butterfly. And butterflies are free to fly, fly away, high away bye bye...

Never realized the passin hours of evening showers a slip noose hangin in my darkest dreams. Strangled by your haunted social scene just a pawn outplayed by a dominating queen. Its four o clock in the mornin dammit, listen to me good. Im sleepin with myself tonight savin time thank God my musics still alive.

Someone saved my life tonight sugar bear. Ya almost had your hooks in mee, didnt ya dear. You nearly had me roped and tied. Altar bound hypnotized sweet freedom whispered in my ear. Youre a butterfly. And butterflies are free to fly fly away, high away, bye bye...

And i would have walked head on to the deep end if the river. Clingin to your stocks and bonds, paying your hp demands forever. Theyre comin in the morning with a truck to take me home. Someone saved my life tonight. Someone saved my life tonight. Someone saved my life tonight. Someone saved my life tonight. Someone saved my life tonight. So save your strength and run the field you play alone

Someone saved my life tonight sugar bear. You almost had your hooks in me, didnt ya dear. You nearly had me roped and tied. Altar bound hypnotized sweet freedom whispered in my ear. Youre a butterfly. And butterflys are free to fly fly away high away bye bye...