• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Someone please shed some light!! Really feeling the comedown!!

panda666

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. SWIM has some questions following a pretty much MDMA roll. SWIM took 120 mg of some pure MDMA "tested" during the night time. SWIM had a great time, and felt wonderful. The comedown wasn't that bad for SWIM. Just the normal spacey feeling. A day had passed and SWIM decided to take 130 mg of the same MDMA again. SWIM rolled and felt good during the roll, just like before. The next day, SWIM was feeling a little spacey again, but nothing too bad. So during the afternoon, SWIM thought he would be okay to take some shots with a few close mates. SWIM ended up going a little overboard and took around 25 shots within a 2 hour period. SWIM got completed wasted and was throwing up everywhere. SWIM could not do anything except for sleep for 8 hours. His mates came back home ad woke him up and SWIM felt very drunk still, but was capable of walking. 3 days have passed since that hardcore encounter, and SWIM is feeling pretty weird. SWIM has no interest in anything that he once did. Nothing can keep his attention very long. SWIM feels slow in the head and like his thoughts do not make sense sometimes. SWIM also feels very anxious and not normal. Yesterday SWIM decided to smoke a blunt of marijuana, and soon after, SWIM was feeling like he was losing his mind. Also one of SWIM's pupils were huge, while the other one was small after smoking. The thing is, SWIM has not had ANY bad comedown like this from taking MDMA before. This is SWIM's first time feeling this way and SWIM is very worried. Do any of you think you could shed some light on this for SWIM? Could it be from taking MDMA 2 times within 2 days, than going ham on liquor? Or does this sound like something more serious? I should also mention SWIM was not feeling all that good in happiness wise before the roll due to some lie stress. SWIM thanks you all and really appreciates all of your replies!;)

We don't use SWIM on this site. It makes your post difficult to read. We all know it's you, and so do law enforcement or anyone else reading these boards.

Considering you took MDMA two days in a row and drank 750ml of liquor in 2 hours, I'm surprised you feel as good as you do. If you've made it this far I don't think you need to worry about it being anything serious. You may feel this way for some days before it lifts. You didn't take heroic amounts of MDMA, but if it's the first time you've dropped two days in a row then be aware it's not healthy to do that.

The thing that should concern you in the longer run is your alcohol intake. I'm a male who is 188cm and 110kg and entering 25 shots in 2 hours into an online blood alcohol calculator returns a result of a BAC level of 0.36 with a note "you should be dead by now!" I'm hoping you just think you had 25 shots, but if it's in fact true you're treading on thin ice.

I hope you feel better soon.

just take it easy for a bit man and use 5-htp (dont take 5-htp with other drugs look online what drugs you shouldn't take it with) and tuna omega 3 oil and a good diet and good exercise im sure your brain and body will heal soon just take it easy for a bit.

I really hope 25 shots is dick sizing... you should probably read up on responsible use. The reason you feel bad is because you have no respect for the chemicals you're ingesting.