• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Share Some Writ By Me

Joey

Bluelighter
I’m not entirely sure what I’m about to go on about, for what’s really meant to be a keepsake to my own is a wound out to the public. I’d wind it in if there was any point at all to be spelt out. A forager would be too great a title for me. I can barely scrape by a day spent alive.

At this lonely time, I’m without any of my usual humour. Nor do I have a wit about me to whet my blade before I whittle away at some chunk of spirit or another. Every day is a regret. Each bit of thyme to be souvenir to a melting pot, this soups gone sour. Add on in some Tamarinds to remind me I’ve become so thin again. Some stony and steady set to be wheeled in. If I can manage.

Some time I’d like to have a fresher perspective to see all the way to whatever ceiling is actually appended to this end of ours. The stars refract ages past, and I’m no future to be looked forward to.

I’m not entirely sure what I’m about to go on about, for what’s really meant to be a keepsake to my own is a wound out to the public. I’d wind it in if there was any point at all to be spelt out. A forager would be too great a title for me. I can barely scrape by a day spent alive.

At this lonely time, I’m without any of my usual humour. Nor do I have a wit about me to whet my blade before I whittle away at some chunk of spirit or another. Every day is a regret. Each bit of thyme to be souvenir to a melting pot, this soups gone sour. Add on in some Tamarinds to remind me I’ve become so thin again. Some stony and steady set to be wheeled in. If I can manage.

Some time I’d like to have a fresher perspective to see all the way to whatever ceiling is actually appended to this end of ours. The stars refract ages past, and I’m no future to be looked forward
Ure depressed ok....but what's the poem/prose mhmm...