⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

some underrated shows that suprised you

ĐmantuNJofra

Bluelighter
like 12 monkeys
Traveleres

This is actually a uestion for all you crew cause I seem to be out of content

Wasn't Twelve Monkeys a Terry Gilliam movie?

If it had a series I'm unaware. But if you're looking for new shows to binge I'm sure many of the members here have good recommendations. There's a stickied thread in this forum, "What are you binging right now?" and I'd say that's a good place to start.

Oh but best underrated show of all-time IMO: Babylon 5. If you like sci-fi and have never seen it, you're missing out. Star Trek: DS9 was a complete (literal) ripoff of B5.

Monkey dust is not known to enough people I believe. Darkest British show I know, really great to watch on some dissociative.

!2 monkey is also a tv show, saw a movie like 20years ago,
Barry thied season came out,
Now i found The Bureau-french spy that's nit underrated it's a masterpiece, because I didn't like French contenet, even Football, maybe cause they beat us in the last final WC,
wtf Im deff out off topic now but this show is accurate in spy like Gomorrah in crime
And yeah if you haven't watch Dogs Of Berlin-Netflix is a deff underrated the opening first episode, that was some original great stuff

think ghost wars was a nice addition although felt bit stagnating yet i forgot about the sries but it was an interesting discovery for sure

Trying on Apple+ really surprised me how good it was. Also Severance but I'm only a few episodes in.

^Haven't been in reach of those, save Severance, must look-up.👍

Raised by Wolves; stumbled across S1, just brilliantly suckered-in, to a great story-line. Picked-up on S2, a few weeks back.

Spoiler/Explain: for anyone catching-up, on recently televised.
(Great synopsis; what, imo narrator fails to address, is the nihilistic results, of the clash between both atheism & theism - the battle between our rationality & irrationality, is null & void when we embrace & acknowledge, the co-existence of both, & draw upon each, to problem-solve, that, which has not been solved.)

Last edited: