• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Some questions about xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruudboy3

Greenlighter
Just picked up 15 xanax pills. I've taken them a few times before but only ever 1 after smoking a joint and its pretty buff. But I got this friend who says he just take a fuckload all at once. Like 10-15 pills of these things called quad bars or some shit, he said he would have a sick night out but forget what happened the next day. He says they're probably at least 2x as strong as the ones I got.

I'm not really sure what strength the ones I got are but they got 10 D written on them so I'm guessing they're 10mg each or something. Anyway I came here to basically ask what a good dose would be of these pills and if it's a bad idea to take too many at once. Also can you take xanax and get drunk or is that a bad combo or how do they do with molly comedown, do they help you feel less depressed or help you sleep?

The "quad bars" you mentioned are 2mg's and they are the strongest instant release that they make. I would just google the imprints on your pills to find out their strength.

It is a terrible idea to take too many at once because you will blackout and what's the fun in that? Xanax is fast acting so I would start with 0.5mg's and work your way up from there.

They work great for sleep for insomnia or coming down.

Absolutely DO NOT drink alcohol when taking xanax! That is a recipe for nothing but trouble, and is super dangerous.

What you have are 2mg bars. I wouldn't advise taking a fuckload, especially while drinking as you are prone to do some pretty stupid shit and not remember. There are many stories of people waking in jail or hospital with no recollection. They do help with anxiety and sleep, although I wouldn't say they do much for depression. They do help with amphetamine type comedowns. But one bar will do you fine.

I'm pretty sure I don't have the 2mg ones. I tried looking the imprints up on google but nothing came up but because they say 10 D, they're blue and round but nothing came up when I searched for them. But they say 10 so I'm guessing they're 1mg or 0.10mg but not sure which

If it is a bar, it is 2mg. Manufacturers simply don't make 10mg, nor .10... Bars are 2mg. That is why they are bars, and perforate at quarters, for .5 mg doses.

i'd stay away from taking all those Xanax bars. These can cause seizures if taken in high amounts repeatedly, and believe me, you do not want that to happen to you. Also, you may end up developing tolerance and needing a doctor to prescribe you these pills because you may become physically dependent and unable to stop them. They are hell to quit, so please don't get in too deep. Xanax is so much more dangerous than alcohol. Stay safe.

i'd stay away from taking all those Xanax bars. These can cause seizures if taken in high amounts repeatedly, and believe me, you do not want that to happen to you. Also, you may end up developing tolerance and needing a doctor to prescribe you these pills because you may become physically dependent and unable to stop them. They are hell to quit, so please don't get in too deep. Xanax is so much more dangerous than alcohol. Stay safe.

Well let's be clear here; it's the withdrawals which can cause seizures, same as with alcohol.

Been trying to ID the pills I got on the internet but not having much luck, maybe cos I'm from the UK and it only works for US stuff? But I'm pretty sure the ones I got are .50mg or 1mg they definitely not 2mg cos they are round blue pills not bars.

Dude, if it’s a blue football it’s 1mg. That’s half a bar. Don’t mix with alcohol and, honestly, don’t mix with anything else. My wife’s mom died mixing them with alcohol and Heath Ledger died mixing them with Vicodin, so Xanax is not really the kind of stuff that you want to mix. Coming off is exceedingly difficult; handle with care.

Dude, if it’s a blue football it’s 1mg. That’s half a bar. Don’t mix with alcohol and, honestly, don’t mix with anything else. My wife’s mom died mixing them with alcohol and Heath Ledger died mixing them with Vicodin, so Xanax is not really the kind of stuff that you want to mix. Coming off is exceedingly difficult; handle with care.
Heath Ledger had more than just alprazolam and hydrocodone in his system. Definitely a dangerous combo though.

Two weeks later on 6 February 2008, the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner of New York released its conclusions, based on an initial autopsy of 23 January 2008 and a subsequent complete toxicological analysis.[7][82][83] The report concludes, in part, "Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine." Source: Wikipedia

Are they light blue? What does the other side of the pill say?

I think you have Valium.

Yea that sounds like diazapam.... If you can't figure out what you have you shouldn't use it.

If they are oval and blue they are typically 1mg I have them for PTSD but mine have GG 258 on them.

Blue and Green ROUND are Diazepam 10mg usually though.

Hope this helps.

xx

Just picked up 15 xanax pills. I've taken them a few times before but only ever 1 after smoking a joint and its pretty buff. But I got this friend who says he just take a fuckload all at once. Like 10-15 pills of these things called quad bars or some shit, he said he would have a sick night out but forget what happened the next day. He says they're probably at least 2x as strong as the ones I got.

I'm not really sure what strength the ones I got are but they got 10 D written on them so I'm guessing they're 10mg each or something. Anyway I came here to basically ask what a good dose would be of these pills and if it's a bad idea to take too many at once. Also can you take xanax and get drunk or is that a bad combo or how do they do with molly comedown, do they help you feel less depressed or help you sleep?

Use wisely friend. Depending on tolerance, 2mg-4mg should be plenty.

I went to a Tool concert, smoked a bowl and ate 9 mg's of Xanax. I stood there at the show like a statue the whole time.

The first time I took it, I drank on it, blacked out and got a fat disorderly conduct charge.

In other words, this medicine can mess you up fast, in a bad way, if abused.

Start real low, and respect it. Weed is one thing, but your asking for jail or death if you drink on it.

Don't drink on this. If your a "pro" or not.

Over here, round blue pills with D10 printed on them are valium dude, you picked up some 10mg blues, not xanax!!!!!

Sounds like Valium...and FYI I have some 4 mg bars right now, and had a friend who to used to make 5mg (before his ass got busted)

4mg bars sound nice theoretically.

Let's try to keep this HR based.
Xanax is nice, but heavily exceeding the therapeutic dosage may be fun for a bit, but it can also kill you via withdrawals or polydrug use.

Btw, 0P did say bars. So either bullshit post or bootleg pills.

Either way, you may be flirting with disaster using those pills.

Just remember, what goes up, eventually comes down.

This particular comedown can cause serious side effects. Be careful.

We have to keep this HR, or it may be closed. Cheers.

The op said his friend had the 4x bars not himself. I know an rc vendor that presses etiz into 2 mg and 4 mg bars although I don't think they look like anything pharmaceutical just shaped as a bar with 3 scores to make 4 pieces

Okay, Not trying to be a jerk, but we have managed to get way OT and complicate this thread.

OP, we don't know your tolerance or what you actually have. If you must use whatever you have, get it tested and use the least amount possible, to figure out what it is.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.