• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Some questions about insufflation of different kinds of 4HOMET and DPT salts...

westthebest

Greenlighter
So I am looking into both these chemicals, both for oral but also for insufflation, and had some questions about the different types of salts. My technical understanding of this is shaky at best so bear with me... In my limited experience insufflating psych rcs, I believe I have been almost exclusively working with the HCL form of the salt. This mostly applies to 2CB, which is an interesting case because many argue that HCL is more painful to insufflate than HBR because of its lower solubility in water. So looking at 4-HO-MET and DPT, I noticed that on the place I was browsing, DPT was sold in HCL form but the 4HOMET was actually of the fumarate salt form. Not having much experience with fumarate, especially as it relates to insufflation, I figured I'd turn to you guys. Is the fumarate salt form acceptable for insufflation? Anything else special I should know?

I have snorted lots 4-aco-dmt on a few occasions and for some very odd reason, snorting 4-aco-dmt just always made me feel ill with no enjoyable psychedelic effect at all.
That 4-aco-dmt was in the fumarate salt form and it was not bad at all to snort (I hate snorting anything)
I have also snorted 4-ho-dpt which was also in fumarate form (no pain at all when snorted) and that worked sooooooooo well!!! Also I have snorted DPT in hcl form and that hurt so freaking bad I cannot warn you enough. I would expect that DPT in fumarate form would probably hurt just as bad.

Snorted 4-ho-met fumarate many times, always worked as expected, doesn't really hurt, required dose is a bit less. Tryptamines are often sold as the fumarate salt because it makes them a bit more stable than HCl (4-ho/4-aco tryptamines aren't that stable to begin with).

Snorted 4-ho-met fumarate many times, always worked as expected, doesn't really hurt, required dose is a bit less. Tryptamines are often sold as the fumarate salt because it makes them a bit more stable than HCl (4-ho/4-aco tryptamines aren't that stable to begin with).
awesome, thanks.

Yeah black53 is on point. I've had 4-ACO-DMT fumarate and sniffed it with great effects at half the dose.