• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Some Questions about Drug Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolja

Greenlighter
My roommate got busted with some weed and is about to go on probation, which involves drug testing. As I understand it, the tests are not simple screens but tests that are to be sent to a lab for analysis. He has been tested once already for baseline levels and failed, and he just failed his second test and is freaking out as a result. So I have a two-part question on his behalf.

First, would it be safe for him to use a clean source of urine and/or use synthetic urine for future tests? I ask only because he has already submitted his own urine and I do not know if the samples would be looked at side-to-side or something like that to verify that it is his.

Second, is there any way he can sort of cheat future tests by drinking a lot of water to dilute his pee? He probably won't stop smoking completely, and I'm not sure how long it will take for his levels to go down as he is a pretty frequent user.

Any help on this topic will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

These sort of things aren't allowed on Bluelight, and it's because we can't really give a definitive answer.

All tests are different, and the way they're conducted varies by location. Lots of places will let you submit your own samples, other times they're allowed to come knock on your door and test you, other times you have to pee in front of an officer etc. so we can't really answer. There's a lot of tests now that can't be fooled by fake piss as it tests for temperature and everything else.

I will say though that drinking water isn't going to water down your test. They're testing for metabolites that don't wash out like that. I'd avoid smoking at all costs - not worth a probation violation and jail. That's how they get you for doing stupid shit like that. Better to just wait it out.

He probably won't stop smoking completely, and I'm not sure how long it will take for his levels to go down as he is a pretty frequent user.
That's his problem right there. He needs to clean up, or switch to something they don't test for (not spice). Otherwise he's probally going to fuck himself over even harder.

ain't no way you passin' that drug test, boy.

we're also not here to help you cheat one.

it's actually--

aww, you know what? fuck it

43852184.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.