• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Some Q's about smoking crack (meth too)

Yes. This. Add enough for a hit or two

Smoke. Let cool before you hit again

Worst case if you put too much (and you’re using a straight stem with copper Brillo aka chore boy stuffed at one end as your filter as Brainrape kindly explained is your optimal crack pipe) then the melted crack not smoked cools and stays on the Brillo and you can hit that and get a good hit. It has to cool off though

You may notice after a smoking session when you put the pipe away , the next time u pick it up it’s got whitish residue all in the Brillo and in the stem. That’s smokeable and often better than the original hit. You just “push” the Brillo up n down the pipe to pick up the residue

Or —i prefer—you can scrape it out from the pipe without moving the Brillo and just add those residue chunks to pipe like u would a piece of crack. (My reason for preference is I feel like when I have a good bit in the Brillo I get a better hit smoking it without moving it. And if I heat again without scraping then the residue on stem again liquefies and if I want that I have to wait again til it cools. That’s why I always kept 2 pipes handy at least lol)

ETA: you want a hot flame. But you don’t hold it constantly on the rock. Not like smoking a bowl of week. Instead : Sort of put it on while inhaling and move flame away for a second or two , put flame on again, pull away after a second or two

Like short bursts of very hot direct flame.

You get a feel for it. Though I hope you really don’t get into it to the point you do. It’s a very “need more” drug. Short intense high.
Thanks for the reply’s do you guys wrap the Brillo in with metal a screen? So I read somewhere that crackheads were inhealing Brillo and It was a reason why some people visited emergency rooms , like a couple strands got lose and went down their wind pipe. Iv been crazy paranoid about this since reading it. But I think wrapping was worse and the screen actually separated with the heat…. maybe I imagined it not sure .
I tired using the liquid pads from mighty but that was worse! There has to be something safer or better than Brillo? Like maybe a glass filter but probably not fine enough . Any thoughts or am I over thinking this ? Lol. Also if you use screen do you silver screens or the other yellow ones (not sure if their brass or what but yellowish )

This chick Inhaled the Brillo screen!

You’re overthinking it

No screen. If you *must* have one put it separate from the Brillo like halfway down the stem. (When you’re done tightening it as I describe here)

If you make sure it’s tight enough to not move, yet loose enough to pull air through easily it’s fine

Like get a metal rod thin enough to fit in the stem (or even wood, like a pencil or chopsticks). Hold the stem against a solid surface and push from top to pack the Brillo. Flip stem and push to other end n do same thing. Then push brillo away from end in to like the width of a fingernail. To make room for rock.

If you pack it correctly you should be able to push the Brillo with a. Little effort and should be able inhale air thru it.

And after a few hits do that again cause it does loosen up.

The only one I knew who ended up with chore boy (Brillo) in her mouth never packed it tight enough n that would slide easy. And heat made it shrink more and obv if it’s not tight enough and you’re pulling hard on it, you’re gonna end up
With it in your mouth or throat

I have never in my life had it happen. And I have an extensive drug use history going back to the 90s.

It’s kind of one of those things like … Skill
Issue??!