L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Some new things we did last night

drewzmz

Greenlighter
Last night I brought all my silky neck ties out by the bed. My wife and I had been drinking together as we do some Friday nights, so she had no clue what I had in mind. Later, I tied her hands to the top of the bed, and I frog tied her legs. This was a first for us, and seeing her tied up was literally the sexiest thing ever. Knowing she had to take whatever I felt like doing to her body, I teased her for a very long time. I sucked and licked EVERYTHING, it was amazing for the both of us. I made her beg me to make love to her, and I tied her in other positions too. I literally saw the sun coming up when we were finished. Then I ate some pizza. =]

I just wanted to share this for anyone who was looking for new ideas or, whatever. :p

Ooh that sounds hot.

We did something new last night too. For ages I have been pestering my man to slap me hard in the face repeatedly during sex, and call me dirty names. Almost like a faux rape of sorts. He was very apprehensive, said he didn't want to hurt or upset me. So I thought that was the end of it and that I might not get to try it.

Well.. Last night he sprung it on me out of nowhere and I fucking loved it. He really went for it! Every time he slapped me the sting sent jolts of pleasure right through my c*nt, almost like there was a nerve connecting it to my face. Amazing.

It must have been difficult for him to do, but I think he enjoyed the domination aspect. Lots of loved up cuddling afterwards quickly removed all traces of rapist from his persona hahaha, it was like two different people!

Awesome. For both of you. :D.
Being able to slap someone during sex gives such a feeling of power. You can almost get drunk off it. Good luck ever getting him to stop. Heheh.
@Drew- I see the term "frog tie". Did you use that Wiki page? Not that it's hard to find info. It's just that if I provided the impetus to get you to tie your woman up, I'd like to pat myself on the back. Regardless, good on ya.

Daaaayummm that's pretty hot.

I had my first brutal dominant experience a couple months ago, I had never had anything like that but WOW, it was incredible!

It must have been difficult for him to do, but I think he enjoyed the domination aspect.

You have a point. Ive had a few girlfriends who like being roughed up. I can't imagine doing it to a random hook up or someone i didn't know that well. Not sure why I can only treat people i care about like shit in the bedroom but thats the way it is....strange

you need trust and knowledge of each other for that shit to work on a good level