• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Some help fellow bluelighters

JBeastly

Greenlighter
I have been taking 60mg methadone for about 8 months now. I was using heroin in the IV form before the methadone. I relapsed about 3 months ago but only snorting. I'm pretty sure that I've been snorting heroin cut with fetanyl. Due to the fact that I don't use IV anymore I wasn't able to tell right away. Now when I tried to quit and only use Methadone again the cravings are so much stronger and the methadone isn't working like it used to. Still feeling discomfort and strong cravings. I don't do a lot for it to just be more methadone that I need. I guess my question is am I now withdrawing from the fetanyl also? It seems like it. Plus when I snorted some from someone other then my guy I still didn't feel right. Does anyone have any suggestions and or answers please?

It sounds like you probably just raised your tolerance. The shorter duration of Fentanyl and its analogs makes for a subjectively more intense experience as well. The highs come faster, drop off quicker and the sick comes on faster and reaches its peak sooner. I wouldn't be surprised by the occurence. I imagine you'll level off within a few short days.