• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Some etizolam solution spilled onto my LSD tabs... what to expect?

Axed

Bluelighter
I made an etizolam solution using vodka and a 1:1 ration to use at a recent festival. I had the bottle in the same bag as my other goodies and it leaked. My tabs were in foil but still were moist to the touch when I checked them out afterwards.

What do you think will happen if I take them? Do you think the LSD bled onto the foil? Will the etiz noticeably dull the effects of the tabs?

You'll have some very 'forgettable' trips hahahah.

In all honesty, I can't give you a good answer. The moisture was likely bad for the LSD though. I doubt much etizolam contaminated them, unless you had a particularly potent solution of it; I never make mine more than 4mg/ml so a little of my solution wouldn't have much etizolam.

You could always lick the foil n' find out if there's acid on it, but that could end badly if there was actually a lot of acid on it hahah.

If the etizolam did contaminate the tabs to a large degree, then I can almost guarantee that the trips would be dulled.

Only one way to find out, but be careful about it!

Last edited:
Yeah I'd say there's no real danger involved in trying a tab. Worst case scenario, it will be pretty dull because there is etizolam coloring the experience, but it could also be that there isn't really an appreciable amount on each tab. Could be that some of the LSD stuck to the foil or even traveled to other tabs, so you could end up with some strong and some weak tabs, but unless it was a lot of solution I doubt that happened much. Could be some of the LSD degraded due to presence of moisture, especially if there was also heat involved (I know I had some acid degrade a good bit after a 3-day festival that was really fucking hot and damp).

my only question would be if the tabs got too much etilozam on them.
I pretty much don't think the lsd would run away with a mere dribble (f it were only a drop or 2), but the dribble might have doped the paper too much (unless you know that the drops were fewer doses than the lsd doses) - this depends on how much totally got into the lsd tabs, how soaky they felt might indicate this, also how much remaining fluid was detectable elsewhere compared to how much total fluid was involved.

i.e. how many etilozam doses got soaked into the tabs

Exactly; etizolam is potent, but a solution is only as potent as you make it. If it was a fairly dilute solution, the biggest issue would then be degradation due to moisture.

The solution was 1mg per mL, so not very potent.

I'm going to let the tabs dry out completely before trying them, and I will probably lick the foil at some point too.

Mostly I'm relieved to see that you guys would also still take the tabs instead of throwing them away :~)