• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Soma Shuffle or Overdose?

muie

Bluelighter
I've gotten to use a bit too much Soma in combo with only a small amount of alcohol.

I had 2 glasses of red wine along with (4 pills, 2 pills 20min later and another 3 1/2 pills 20min later) so 9 1/2 total over the course of 40min or so. I've never had that much at once but I've had that much throughout a day before. I had a good buzz walking home though when I did get home I had myself another glass of wine no more than 100mL or 2 sips (verry little) and it kicked in the Soma full on. At that point, while eating I couldn't make out my words (stuttered) and my hands/arms got hard as in I couldn't grasp anything. I had to be helped to get to the car, holding onto someones shoulder. I was going to the hospital where I couldn't even sign in as holding the pen to do so took too much effort. Honestly the high was beautiful but the reactions and expressions on peoples faces scared me along with my speech which was a constant stutter made it hard to relax.

My pulse came back as 130, which is almost twice the normal!

Is this what people call the Soma Shufle?

If yes, it should be called a soma overdose in which case people should know that it increasess the sizure threshold like it is said Tramadol also does though personally I've only experienced this with Soma. This made me re-think how to use Soma and honestly it should only be used a a potentiator, never by itself. Some alcohol I've noticed can go a long way.

Your mistake was combining alcohol with the Soma

Trust me I was addicted to them I usta take 30 a day

Next time take 7-10 at once and crush all of em

I usta take 15 at once half crushed half whole pills

And let me tell you I'd be hella fucked up