• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Solutions for Benzos

BupenOrphine

Bluelighter
besides PG, which is a really nasty bitter taste what are some good solutions i can use to make some liquid alp droppers?

Hmm hard question mate , I am really not sure on this cause your limited with what the stuff dissolves in . Sorry can’t help

Interesting that you find PG bitter, to me it tastes almost sickeningly sweet.

High proof alcohol dissolves most benzos even better than PG. DMSO seems to work even better.

Interesting that you find PG bitter, to me it tastes almost sickeningly sweet.

High proof alcohol dissolves most benzos even better than PG. DMSO seems to work even better.
excuse me, i DO mean bitter. i do mean disgustingly sweet aswell.. sorry was a double diget xanax dose when i posted this. Yeah Alch is a good solution for alot of things hahha. ill take a look. im kinda trying to make something that doesnt taste gross...PG + Alch = yukky

Last edited:
Maybe food grade d-limonine ? I never tried it but figured you’d need a non polar
My buddy(rest in peace) used to make these solutions(he taught me all this), and i know there's another solution thats not nearly as sweet that you can use. maybe this is it.

Im trying to put 120mg of Flualp in a 30mL dripper(like those vape juice thingys) so ill have 60bars total in a 30mL bottle with a dropper( i cant remember there name) w/ 100% PG solution. Which is fine but its just grossly sweet if take it by itself...I think what he used to do was like 20&pg&/80(answer) or something. which was muuuuuuuch nicer. ill take a look, thank you!